Saturday, December 17, 2011
2011 Top 20 Twitter Users
2011 have been an exiting year for social media specially with the launch of Google+ which is by far one of the best social networks on the market bringing good healthy competition for Twitter and Facebook. This big move made Facebook do lots of different type of changes to their platform but nothing exiting except for their new Timeline profiles which are very nice, every other change was just a mediocre trail to copy everything Google Plus is doing better right from the beginning...
But, Twitter didn't want to stay behind and unleash a few changes of their own... Which I gonna talk about on my nest post after marketing test finish so I can post about some of the thing that yo can do to promote your brand and gain more social media influence.
Talking about social media influence here are 2011 top 20 users on Twitter:
1. Lady Gaga - (@ladygaga) mother mons†er
2. Justin Bieber - (@justinbieber) new album UNDER THE MISTLETOE out NOW!! I GOT SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE FANS...you are always there for me and I will always be there for you. MUCH LOVE. thanks
3. Katy Perry - (@katyperry) i kissed a girl AND diddled her skittle.
4. Kim Kardashian - (@KimKardashian) business woman, exec producer, fashion designer, perfumista
5. Britney Spears - (@britneyspears) It’s Britney Bitch!
6. Barack Obama - (@BarackObama) This account is run by #Obama2012 campaign staff. Tweets from the President are signed -BO.
7. Shakira - (@shakira) Welcome to Shakira's Official Twitter page. Bienvenidos a la página oficial de Shakira en Twitter
8. Rihanna - (@rihanna) Talk That Talk in stores now! http://www.smarturl.it/TTT
9. taylorswift13 - (@taylorswift13)
10. Selena Gomez - (@selenagomez) The Official Selena Gomez Twitter Page
11. ashton kutcher - (@aplusk) I make stuff, actually I make up stuff, stories mostly, collaborations of thoughts, dreams, and actions. Thats me.
12. Ellen DeGeneres - (@TheEllenShow) Comedian, talk show host and ice road trucker. My tweets are real, and they’re spectacular.
13. Oprah Winfrey - (@Oprah) Live Your Best Life
14. YouTube - (@YouTube) Tweets on YouTube news, trends, and — of course — videos.
15. Marshall Mathers - (@Eminem) I'm not afraid.
16. Nicki Minaj - (@NICKIMINAJ) Platinum selling recording artist, writer & actress. PINK FRIDAY boasts the most charted singles by any female rap album in Billboard history.
17. Kaka - (@KAKA) Cristao, Marido e pai, que ama o futebol. // Christian, husband and father, who loves football.
18. Twitter en español - (@twitter_es) ¡Bienvenidos a la cuenta oficial de Twitter en español! ¿Eres nuevo? Empieza aquí https://twitter.com/#!/welcome
19. Justin Timberlake - (@jtimberlake) Official Justin Timberlake Twitter.
20. Twitter - (@twitter) Always wondering what's happening.
What are you doing daily to increase your Twitter followers? Just make sure not to use spam based follower building services...
To your social media success,
Local Marketing Specialist.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.