A great you can keep yourself up to date with news, trends, and online hot topics is by simply tracking Twitter live updates. You can learn a lot from having set up a good Micro-Blogging Track System, things like:
- What web topics are hot right now.
- What trends are on active demand.
- What others are talking about right now.
- You can spot profitable trends or topics related to your market.
- What tweeple are posting (Tweets) or sharing now.
- What are the top retweet subjects or articles.
- Analyze why that content is being retweeted and apply to your marketing.
- New changes to their interface or site news.
And much more... There are many places where you can go to get information about what is happening on this popular micro-blogging site, but because the sites has become a very popular social media network you cannot depend on only one source of information. Below are the top 23 online tools I use to keep on track of what's happening on the Twittersphere:
2. Twitter Status.
3. Everything Twitter.
5. Photos From DailyLife.
6. Twitter Blog.
7. Business On Twitter.
9. Twitter Background Gallery.
11. Pocket Lint.
16. What The Trend.
17. Twitter Fools.
18. UpTown Uncorked.
20. Twt140.com E-Newspaper.
21. Salvation System: How to use it for business tips.
A great way to have all this sites automatically send you daily updates to you, just go to each site and subscribe to their RSS news feed, and have them send you their news direct to you by email or to your favorite RSS reader, the one I recommend you is Google Reader which is another great Internet marketing tool I use, but there are many more, just Google it using the keyword 'Free RSS Reader'.
For more tools and to read the story of how a bad web app make me get my Twitter account suspended, at the bottom of that post you will find a huge list of great resources.
To your success,
Luis E Galarza,
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Follow me and let's tweet about marketing today!