Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Twitter In Plain English - Video
What's Twitter And How To Use It? Here Is The Answer In Plain English!
Like I said before Twitter is going to be big on 2009 and beyond so is very imperative for online and even offline entrepreneurs and business owners to open one of those free accounts and just unleash your tweets to the world, or even better to your target audience and potential business partners.
Before I continue I would recommend you to watch the next video specially for those new to the service, enjoy is really informative:
I hope you have fun watching the "Twitter In Plain English" video, and i hope you learn how it works and how to use it.
Truth About Twitter For Entrepreneurs.
Yes, maybe you heard what every other marketer is telling you, that Twitter is the ultimate online social conversation tool. Hey that's fine if you are some one without a real offline live, but for those busy entrepreneurs, this definition is only telling you that micro-blogging is just another useless way to waste your time on the Internet... Useless if is not productive!
I mean come on why in earth you or your company wants to use a web 2.0 or social media tool like micro-blogging if not going to provide any type of positive results for your company. Your in business to achieve your goals and to do that your business needs to be profitable, specially in a down economy like the one we are right now. Constant revenue is important, but steady profits is even more important.
So, as a small business owner you want to focus your Internet marketing on campaign and mediums that have the best bang for your buck or in other terms, campaign with the best ROI or return on investment possible, not on general "I hope it o works" marketing strategies.
Is Twitter Good For Businesses?
Yes, it is! When is use right... Focus on sharing quality web content relevant to your niche, remember is about to built relationships with people that can become viral carriers of your message, can become leads, future customers, and potential joint venture partners. You can increase your blog traffic with this service, just make sure to use it ethical.
To get unlimited consultation time about Twitter marketing strategies visit the IE Club.
- The Twitter Technique.
- Cashmaps Print Newsletter.
- Email Strategies Explained.
- Insider Secrets To Marketing Your Business Online.
In Conclusion: Try to tide your tweets to anything relevant to your company and niche, this way your followers will be targeted. And you know that targeted prospects deliver the best responses.
Your free marketing adviser,
Luis Galarza, Internet Marketing Consultant In Massachusetts.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.