Friday, October 22, 2010
Build A Successful Online Business By Following The Right Path
The evolution of the web with its 2.0 collaborative tools and the communication and sharing power that social media have giving to the everyone on the net, shows that putting together advertising campaigns design to sell only is not enough to develop a long lasting Internet business. In todays marketplace people (consumers and businesses) demand a connected relashionship with your brand, your company, your products, and you. Those marketers that are winning the race are those that are ahead of the changes, and are adapting their tactics to the changes in their market.
So the right path will to create a positive business relationships among people while developing a debt free environment for you and every person who is willing to work while applying simple, continuous, and correct marketing and development activities.
Please share your thoughts about it.
To your success,
Luis E Galarza.
Follow me http://twitter.com/Luis_Galarza
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.