Friday, February 28, 2014
Here is a complete guide to semantic SEO:
Web Marketing Dude
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Enjoy the video:
Tuesday, January 07, 2014
|Success (Photo credit: baejaar)|
Here is the video, enjoy:
Tuesday, October 02, 2012
|Tag Management Made Easy!|
If you follow SEO and Google latest news you should already know about the new free marketing tool released by the big "G" called Google Tag Manager. In short what this tools does is simple, it helps you uncluttered some of your website code by adding your tags somewhere else, this helps increase the speed of your website or blog which by the new search engine optimization standards will also boost your web traffic.
Tag Manager Resources.
To help you understand even further exactly what's GTM and how to use it, I curated the best articles and 5 different useful videos to help you use it the right way.
Monday, October 01, 2012
|Building WordPress Based Members Only Program!|
Today I want to share with you the free webinar replay hosted by Fred Gleeck that will help you learn how to use WordPress and a special business template by Profits Theme that is design to help you create salespages, lead capture pages, download pages, members only areas and much more.
Here is the webinar video with more information on how this work and also you get some good marketing tips and tricks:
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.