OK, I thought is time for all small business owners and new entrepreneurs need to learn how to use LinkedIn marketing to promote their offline and online businesses. The site (LinkedIn.com) is a social network that created specially for business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals. This business social media site has over 100+ million worldwide active members which represent a huge market with a huge potential. Some of the benefits that people and entrepreneurs can get there are but not limited to:
- Leads or prospects.
- New clients.
- Brand exposure.
- Search engine positioning.
- A new career or job.
- Networking opportunities.
- Joint venture partners.
- Business partnerships.
- Barter deals.
- Brand reputation management.
- And more...
As you can see is an excellent place for where you can build your business and personal brand, whether you want to find a good job or new career or you are looking to network with your audience and find potential clients, LinkedIn is the media site to be in.
Step By Step Strategies And Tips.
For many LinkedIn marketing can appear a little bit confusing, but is in fact very straight forward, that doesn't mean you can use direct marketing tactics to get prospects, increase your web site traffic or for link building, this site still a social media network, a community of professionals that want to connect to their audience and others in their industry. Here are some LinkedIn tips for you, "Don't Spam" the members, instead build a following of fans that might do business with you later or they will refer client to you.
Here is the marketing plan you should follow:
1. Be sure to properly set up your business account. What I mean with this is that you should get the most benefits from such web real estate, by writing an search engine optimized profile description.
2. Just like in article marketing use one of your main or secondary keywords at the beginning, end, and throughout the description content. Don't stuff your keywords, use them when is relevant to the content, no more than a few times.
3. Add yours search term as the anchor of your website or blog by simply changing the words 'My website' or 'My blog' with search terms relevant to your websites. Make sure to add your website, blog, and Facebook Fan Page to your profile.
4. Motivate your partners, JV's, affiliates, and employees to join the social network and add your company as their place of employment or business partnership.
5. Don't limit yourself to your social peers, see if you can find valuable opportunities through your staff and partners network. You can do this by asking them to recommend you to their peers.
6. Search for discussion groups relevant to your industry and join some of the most popular ones and a few small one too. Then be sure to interact with the group members, and post relevant articles or questions to build market authority.
7. Make sure comment on posts on a regular basics. When you do, try to be very resourceful, don't just recommend your company or product, instead post useful tips. Offer unique new content all the time.
8. Also, another way to increase your reach is by growing your network of contacts. You can do this by searching for potential prospects in your industry and inviting them to be part of your network.
9. A great to keep your profile active and to interact with more contacts is by participating in around key dates, profile changes and social events posted on LinkedIn.
10. Increase your authority and network engagement by creating market related online events and invite your network to be part of it. Make sure the content of such events are of high quality and useful to your audience.
For more advanced strategies download LinkedIn Tactics, or get a copy of Windmill Networking and Inbound Marketing.
Now is time for you to add a LinkedIn Marketing plan into you online promotion strategies and get more traffic, leads, and sales. Success on social media depends on how you interact with your audience and how useful is what you sharing.
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Connect on Twitter or my Facebook Page.