|Quotations that inspire!|
Want to tweet some inspiring and motivational quotes for your followers over at Twitter or post them on your Facebook status? Here are 100 quick simple success quotes any business person or entrepreneur will like and even retweet for you.
- "With every success, remember what failure feels like so you don't get too cocky and disrespect those who take your place." Anonymous.
- "Success is what happens when you escape your comfort zone. Nothing to fall back on pushes you to greatness". Anonymous.
- "The future is not really the future. It's just a present that looks good." - Steven Heller.
- "Money is the motivation, focus is my determination and success is my destination." - Anonymous.
- "Success is what happens when you escape your comfort zone. Nothing to fall back on pushes you to greatness" - Anonymous.
- "To have an EXCELLENT LIFESTYLE means to ENJOY your life the way you like it." - Anonymous.
- "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." - Adrienne Gusoff.
- "Create Your Success By Mastering Your Fear." - Luis E Galarza.
- "Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day." - Anonymous.
- "If you are never scared, embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take chances." - Julia Soul.
- "Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Anonymous.
- "Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go." - Anonymous.
- "Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values." - Ayn Rand.
- "If you you fail, learn, and move on, you're growing." ~ Robert Kiyosak.
- "Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart, you won't find it under a tree." Charlotte Carpenter.
- "Give me insight into today and you may have the antique and future worlds." - R.Emerson.
- "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein.
- "Life is tragic for those who have plenty to live on and nothing to live for." - S.Unknown.
- "I never dared to be radical when young for fear it would make me conservative when old." - R.Frost.
- "Open are the doors to the Deathless." - Buddha.
- "What is life but the angle of vision? A man is measured by the angle at which he looks at object.." - R.Emerson.
- "Accept your past without regret, Handle your present with confidence, And face your future without fear!" - Anonymous.
- "The energy of the mind is the essence of life." - Aristotle.
- "A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools." - Anonymous.
- "It's OK to make a mistake, It's OK to cry, but it's not OK to give up." - Anonymous.
- "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney.
- "I've never been poor, only broke. Being poor is a frame of mind. Being broke is a temporary situation." - Mike Todd.
- "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- "If you want greater prosperity in your life, start forming a vacuum to receive it." - Anonymous.
- "A caged canary is safe but not free." - Walter Williams.
- "He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lampposts -- for support rather than for illumination." - Andrew Lang.
- "We do not have to be the best to be effective, but we do have to be at our best." - Anonymous.
- "No legacy is so rich as honesty." ~William Shakespeare.
- "Make motivation a habit and you will get there more quickly and have more fun on the trip." ~ Zig Ziglar.
- "My list of ingredients for success is divided into four basic groups: Inward, Outward, Upward and Onward." David Thomas.
- "There's no limit to what a man can achieve, if he doesn't care who gets the credit." Laing Burns, Jr..
- “The greatest form of maturity is at harvest time. That is when we must learn how to reap without complaint if the amounts are small and how to reap without apology if the amounts are big.” Jim Rohn.
- "Failure seems to be regarded as the one unpardonable crime, success as the all redeeming virtue, the acquisition of wealth as the single worthy aim of life. The hair raising revelations of skullduggery and grand-scale thievery merely incite others to surpass by yet bolder outrages and more corrupt combinations." Charles Francis Adams.
- "Few men have the natural strength to honor a friend's success without envy." Aeschylus.
- "A most important key to successful leadership is your ability to direct and challenge the very best that is in those whom you lead." Anonymous.
- "If at first you do succeed try not to look too surprised." Anonymous.
- "Persistence gives confidence and continued right mental attitude followed by consistent action will bring success. When you have that knowing inside of you, fear has vanished and the obstruction to a life of all good removed." Anonymous.
- “Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do the things you need to do when you need to them, and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do them!” Zig Ziglar.
- 16. "Whatever task you undertake, do it with all your heart and soul. Always be
courteous, never be discouraged. Beware of him who promises something for nothing.
Do not blame anybody for your mistakes and failures. Do not look for approval except
the consciousness of doing your best.” Bernard Mannes Baruch.
- "The most successful men in the end are those whose success is the result of steady accretion. . . It is the man who carefully advances step by step, with his mind becoming wider and wider — and progressively better able to grasp any theme or situation — persevering in what he knows to be practical, and concentrating his thought upon it, who is bound to succeed in the greatest degree.” Alexander Graham Bell.
- "Experience shows that success is due less to ability than to zeal. The winner is he who gives himself to his work, body and soul.” Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton.
- "Success in business implies optimism, mutual confidence, and fair play. A business man must hold a high opinion of the worth of what he has to sell and he must feel that he is a useful public servant." R.H. Cabell.
- "Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or
opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at
hand." Dale Carnegie.
- "Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success." Thomas J. Watson.
- "When a man feels throbbing within him the power to do what he undertakes as well as it can possibly be done, this is happiness, this is success." Orison Swett Marden.
- "The great successful men of the world have used their imagination…they think ahead and create their mental picture in all its details, filling in here, adding a little there, altering this a bit and that a bit, but steadily building - steadily building." Robert Collier.
- "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vincent T. Lombardi.
- "No one ever attains very eminent success by simply doing what is required of him; it is the amount and excellence of what is over and above the required that determines the greatness of ultimate distinction." Charles Kendall Adams.
- “Motivation will almost always beat mere talent.” Norman R. Augustine.
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you make them feel.” Carol Buchner.
- “Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength.” Henry Ward Beecher.
- “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.” Arthur Golden.
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” Theodore Roosevelt.
- “The world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation...The hand is the cutting edge of the mind.” Jacob Bronowski.
- “Any coward can fight a battle when he's sure of winning; but give me the man who has the pluck to fight when he's sure of losing.” George Eliot.
- “Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas Edison.
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” Henry Ford.
“The art of being wise knows what to overlook.” William James.
- “I am more afraid of an army of 100 sheep led by a lion than an army of 100 lions led by a sheep”. Talleyrand.
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing”. Abraham Lincoln.
- “There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all”. Peter F. Ducker.
- “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value”. Albert Einstein.
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful”. Albert Schweitzer.
- “If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day”. Alex Noble.
- “To follow without halt, one aim; there is the secret of success. And success? What is it? I do not find it in the applause of the theater; it lies rather in the satisfaction of accomplishment”. Anna Pavlova.
- “Your ability to learn faster than your competition is your only sustainable competitive advantage”. Arie de Gues.
- “There are no gains without pains”. Benjamin Franklin.
- “Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win”. Bernadette Devlin.
- “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success”. Bruce Feirstein.
- “How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”. Coco Chanel.
- “A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her”. David Brinkley.
- “Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises”. Demosthenes.
- “The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and every man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness”. Elbert Hubbard.
- “The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen”. Frank Lloyd Wright.
- “It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something”. Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- “How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these”. George Washington Carver.
- “The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer”. Henry David Thoreau.
- “Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I'll give you a man who will make history. Give me a man with no goals and I'll give you a stock clerk”. J.C. Penney.
- “Those who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try nothing and succeed”. (adapted) Lloyd Jones.
- “Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving. We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it -- but sail we must and not drift, nor lie at anchor”. Oliver Wendell Holmes.
- “What comes out of you when you are squeezed is what is inside you.” Wayne Dyer.
- “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” Malcolm Forbes.
- “Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.” Cherie Carter-Scott.
- “Not every successful man is a good father. But every good father is a successful man”. R. Duvall.
- “If you are to be, you must begin by assuming responsibility. You alone are responsible for every moment of your life, for every one of your acts”. Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
- “To make our way, we must have firm resolve, persistence, tenacity. We must gear ourselves to work hard all the way. We can never let up”. Ralph Bunche.
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending”. Anonymous.
- “The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else”. Geoffrey Gaberino.
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing”. Abraham Lincoln.
- “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and are immortal”. Albert Pike.
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm”. Winston Churchill.
- “The entrepreneur is essentially a visualized and actualized... He can visualize something, and when he visualizes it he sees exactly how to make it happen”. Robert L. Schwartz.
- “Attach yourself to your passion, but not to your pain. Adversity is your best friend on the path to success”. Author unknown.
- “To achieve the impossible, one must think the absurd; to look where everyone else has looked, but to see what no else has seen”. Author unknown.
- “Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it”. Colin Powell.
- "The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration”. Pearl S. Buck.
I hope you like the quotes I chose for this list, give you a lot of inspiring thoughts to help you in your Internet business and your social media marketing... If you thing I miss some good ones, which I'm sure I did, please share them on the comment box below. Remember that no having inspiration is one of the factors why people fail online.
Web Marketing Specialist.