May 2009 Is Full Of Top Selling Products That You Can Use To Make Money On The Internet! Are You Ready?
So, starting an Internet business this May 2009 base on top selling products from hot markets is a smart business strategy, which is what makes niche marketing work so well! Just like Mother's Day and other May 2009 top keywords and trends you can have a lot of success starting a new venture focusing on a popular product.
Don't let the recession stop you from keeping your business forward, research shows that consumers still spending in different type of products and services, what you need to make sure is that you are selling the right goods to the right audience...
So, What's The Marketing Secret?
There is no real secret is just simple logic that will help you monetize or increase your current income this year. Is about researching and finding a profitable niche with a long term trend opportunity, then you need to do everything you can t find out exactly what your audience want from a product, then you have to give it to them in a strategic way, not just by putting your message where they going to see it. But, by making your message interact with then, and if your message is spreadable (viral marketing), will mean that your Internet marketing strategies are doing a well done job!
Before I tell you how to make money with this list let's see what are the top selling items on the Internet this month:
- Outdoor fireplace.
- Push lawn mower.
- Underwater camera.
- Ray Ban sunglasses.
- George Foreman grill.
- Wedding cake topper.
- Gas generator.
- Cross trainer.
- Beach chair.
- Bass amplifier.
- Da Vinci code.
- Walkie talkie.
- NFL jersey.
- High chair.
- Smoothie maker.
- Golf balls.
- Converse high tops.
- Dart board.
- Garden hose reel.
- Thank you cards.
- Rain boots.
- Pottery wheel.
- Olympic weight set.
- Dog house.
- Suntan lotion.
- Dog bed.
There are 30 hot niche markets you can target with your promotions right now... Of course if you business have nothing to do with this items you can start a new business venture and start offering any those products to a highly targeted audience...
How to make money online from this popular items list?
Now that you know what people are looking for online you need to move to the next step, which is deciding which trend to follow. This can be done by matching your current skills or knowledge or interests with any of the items above... If you love being in business like me, you may be able to choose any market and turn it into a success without much trouble.
Just make sure to focus on 1 market at a time to ensure your success. I know you don't want anyone to jump in before you, but is not about who's first but who does it better. Remember that Google wasn't the first top search engine and now is the number one! So, focus in approaching the market in a creative way, give something unique that your audience will love, and support your customers with top notch service.
Here are a few ideas of how to generate a profit with those on-demand items:
1. Find two or three good affiliate programs that sell the item you want to promote then set up a web site or blog. Provide reviews, resources, extra information, news.
2. Start an Etsy or eBay store that specialize in one type of product for faster success. Make sure to provide a lot of information about the item you are offering and don't lie. Use paypal as payment option.
3. Start you own ezine or online newsletter, here you can do two things, provide up to date coupons using affiliate program networks like CJ or Linkshare. Or you can provide "how to" info and endorse the product on each email.
4. Set up a niche blog or site with unique quality infomation and use Google Adsense to monetize the site. When you choose micro niches you can espect fast commission check from Google.
5. Use high ranking social content distribution networks like Squidoo, Hubpages, and Knol to build more stream of income from the same market or to use them as your main income source, whaever you decide make sure the content on each site is unique and good.
6. Create free PDF reports that will teach consumer how to purchase or choose the best item for them. Then add affiliate link in to the report content, make sure that you build a opt-in email list this way you can send more information and follow ups to generate revenue over time.
7. See if there is a big enough following for a trend so you can build your own niche social network with sites like Ning... Let people produce the content for you and you can monetize the site with Adsense, affiliate marketing, sponsors, eBay, etc..
To get unlimited advice about making money online from hot markets visit the IE Club.
- Keyword research tool.
- How To Make Money With eBay.
- Search Engine Marketing Lab.
- Cashmaps Print Newsletter.
- How To Marketing Your Business Online.
- Web Traffic Machines.
No, i didn't forget to tell you about what marketing strategies you can use to make any of those Internet business models work, i just thought will be better to leave them for the end :-)
Well, if you decide to build a content site or blog I recommend you to focus in link building which will make your SEO efforts a lot easier. You can buy or exchange links, just remember that one way links will give you higher ranking.
If you decide to promote your ezine or free PDF report you need to set up a good lead capture page or squeeze page, then for faster results use PPC (pay per click) advertising, not necessary Google Adwords, you can use Yahoo Publishers or MSN Ad Center for cheaper ad rates. Forget about social media marketing if you decide to make money, you can use web 2.0 marketing after to build your brand online.
To your success,
Internet Marketing Consultant In Massachusetts.
Feature on the Leominster and Fitchburg MASS News Blog.
Share this article with this button..