Keeping a steady flow of targeted visitors to your site or blog is one of the most important Internet marketing factors you should be paying a lot of attention. That's why I gonna focus most of my post this week on boosting your website's traffic and then keeping it coming and increasing everyday.
Marketing Tips and Ideas.
Before applying any of the strategies below make sure you analyze your business plan and see if you can use them to help you get to your goals. What I mean with this is that every marketing step you take needs to have a good purpose and deliver positive results for you and your company. With said, here are a 10 quick ideas you can apply right now:
1. Create two Facebook Fan pages one that targets your niche directly by using the niche name or primary search keywords as the name of the page, and the second one to expose your brand to more prospects and also to engage with your current leads, customers, partners, etc.. Don't forget to connect your blog with your Facebook page.
2. Follow the same technique on Twitter, open two accounts one that is directly relevant to your market and the second to expose your brand or yourself as the authority in your industry.
3. Share all your web content with social bookmarking news sites! Every time you create a new piece of quality content make sure to submit it to all the top social news sites out there, like: Digg, StumbleUpon, etc.. i recommend you to use OnlyWire.com paid service to automate the process and save a bunch of time. They will let you connect over 40 bookmarking services, this tool is pure gold.
4. Write and publish unique information on social content sites like Wetpaint, Squidoo and Hubpages. The secret here is to create two pages one on each website with relevant content, then link site one with two, two with three, and three with back to one. This creates a mini link wheel which is a great SEO strategy to gain more visitors from search engines. Be sure to have a link to your site on each on this content hubs, but never link back to them, instead submit them to social bookmarking networks.
5. Connect your blog and content profiles with Zimbio. Zimbio is a content bank directory where you can submit your content to gain extra exposure, increase your readership, and boost your traffic. Just make sure that if you use RSS to submit your content you only submit partial parts of your articles so readers have to click on the 'read more' link to access the complete article. Or you can just post summaries of each of your blog posts, this way you are submitting original content which will give you more search exposure. Either way never submit your complete post.
6. Another important social network you and your company need to be part of is LinkedIn. Set up a company or personal profile and then set up a page to promote your business.
Tips 7 to 10 are in the next video where my friend from Affiliate Teachings will cover four simple but very effective ways to bring new daily visitors to your site. Enjoy!
In the clip he explain 4 very good strategies that can help almost anyone gain more exposure for their web properties, here some of the ideas he provides:
- Constantly update your website on a daily basics to get more love from search engines.
- Write and submit articles strategically. Also, to automate the process use submission services like SubmitYourArticle.com, ArticleMarketer.com, and iSnare.com.
- Strategic video marketing and distribution using services like Tubemogul.com and HeySpread.com.
- Gain high targeted visitors from PR (press releases). Gain more exposure by using paid services like PR.com and PRWeb.com.
Now the only thing to do is take action! Implement every or some of the marketing methods in this article and can be sure that your web traffic will increase dramatically. Please if you have any questions go to my Facebook Page and post it on my wall, I'll try to answered as quick as a can.
Local Web Marketing Specialist.