Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Black Hat vs. White Hat SEO Techniques Cat Fight

White Hat and Black Hat Cat Fight!

This is a real question for all my fellow Internet marketers out there, which SEO technique do you prefer, black hat or white hat? As you know all the search engine optimization techniques I share with you in this blog are 100% ethical white hat tactics, and even after all the several questions I get from readers, subscribers, and customers asking me to share black hat tricks, I always answer with 'sorry, but I don't want to be the person responsible for you site getting ban from any of the top search engines." I just can't do it, I don't mine giving away some good optimization tips, but nothing tricky or loop-holes just pure
good proven techniques.

I used ethical tactics on all my main sites to keep gain top position on organic results from my main targeted keywords. For example, this blog is rank in the top 5 position for the term 'Free Internet Marketing', which has over 41 million competing websites and mine is in the top 5. I did that by using good strategic SEO methods mention by Matt Cutts in a video I posted a few weeks ago.

I always look for new ways to generate web traffic, so I can try it and see what kind of results I can get from, if responses are good and safe then I added to my marketing arsenal if not goes direct to the trash.

So, which method do you prefer?

This is the question ask on a poll on where one of their publishers ask which search engine tactic his visitors prefer and the winner was clear after such a great match:

- 88% voted Black hat.

- And only 12% voted white hat.

The Winner By Knock Out is: The Black Cat, I mean Black Hat! :o)

This results only tell one thing, that those in the 12% pack are the ones on top search position on Google, Yahoo, and Bing, getting all the free traffic they can handle. In the other hand 88% pack are those lost in translation or the Google Sandbox or the unprofitable limbo.

My Recommendation or tip: So, please give the search engines what they want, which is unique up to date content, relevant links, and good site structure. And give your visitors what they want, which is new quality or useful content, relevant resources, and an easy to navigate site and done. You do those two, and you will put your website in the right track. Trust me!

To your success,

Luis Galarza,
Internet Marketing Specialist.

Let's talk it off on Facebook!
Black Hat vs. White Hat SEO Techniques Cat FightSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Success Quote

1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.

3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.

5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.

6. Be generous.

7. Have a grateful heart.

8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.

9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.

10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.

11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.

12. Commit yourself to quality.

13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.

14. Be loyal.

15. Be honest.

16. Be a self-starter.

17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.

18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.

19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.

20. Take good care of those you love.

21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.

By H. Jackson Brown Jr.