This is the first post from a series of articles that are full of niche online marketing tips and insights you can use right way to build your first online micro market business, improve your current one or create a new stream of income. There a few things you need to know about doing a research to find profitable hiding keywords, why keywords?
Well, as you know on the Internet the first place most people visit when looking for an specific topic, or product are the search engines, which makes it logical for a business owner like yourself wanting to know what terms their audience are using to find information or offers about their product. And the best way to do that is by using a good search term finder app that usually runs on your computer or is cloud based, which means it runs on the Internet in the merchants server.
But before you do any research, you need to know where to start, the video below will help you understand so you can avoid product creation failure:
Here are a few other things you need to know:
- Always use an updated keyword research tool to help you find profitable niches, Brad Callen the creator of the best marketing tools on the market like Affiliate Elite and Keyword Elite, now have a new app which is the my and everyone else favorite tool, you gonna love it, it's called "Niche Finder."
- To make the process of producing the information product (ebook or physical book) you can use PLR or MMR goods, which are pre-made items that you can get resell rights for. Also, most of them let you put your name as the author. But, remember to add your more information to increase the value and originality of the report and do the necessary changes if needed.
- Another important factor is to keep yourself focus on one project at a time. Meaning, don't jump into another business or infoproduct project until you finish and have the first one on the market with a website or landing page, ecommerce ready (shopping cart to take orders), lead generation system, marketing campaign, etc..
- Don't complicate the successful ebook marketing other entrepreneurs are practicing, but also don't hesitate to innovate and test to see if you increase your conversion rates.
- It doesn't matter what niche market you are targeting make sure to start building a list of high targeted email leads while the product is being develop, this way you can jump start the success of its launch. Plus, building an email list is a must for any online or offline business long term success.
I hope you gut some good micro niche and ebook publishing nuggets today, we continue tomorrow with more ways to build an Internet business that targets a specific part of a popular market.
Local Web Marketing Specialist.