|Source: Ranker.com "Achieving Success!"|
These messages come from wonderful people and are full of positive thought to help you and your peers get a motivational boost in your life.
The Quotes.Here are the quotations to help you share inspiration:
1. “Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.” - Sarah Cardwell.
2. "We must be the epitome--the embodiment--of success. We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must first become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become." - Earl Nightingale.
3. "A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles in your life than any wonder drug." - Patricia Neil.
4. "It's not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin.
5. "Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just stand there." - Will Rogers.
6. "If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go in to business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's just nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down." - Ray Bradbury.
7. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
8. "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot.
9. "Do you remember the things you were worrying about a year ago? How did they work out? Didn't you waste a lot of fruitless energy on account of most of them? Didn't most of them turn out all right after all?"
10. "The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it." - Mal Pancoast.
11. "That's why many fail--because they don't get started--they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin." - W. Clement Stone.
12. "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao Tzu.
13. "Drive thy business or it will drive thee." - Benjamin Franklin.
14. "I am convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance." - Steve Jobs.
15. "Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything." - Napoleon Hill.
16. "There is no substitute for hard work." - Thomas A. Edison.
17. "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, Neither does bathing--that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar.
18. "Remember that overnight success usually takes about fifteen years." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr..
19. "Do you remember the things you were worrying about a year ago? How did they work out? Didn't you waste a lot of fruitless energy on account of most of them? Didn't most of them turn out all right after all?" - Dale Carnegie.
20. "I have resolved that from this day on, I will do all the business I can honestly, have all the fun I can reasonably, do all the good I can willingly, and save my digestion by thinking pleasantly." - Robert Louis Stevenson.
21. "Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." - Pablo Picasso.
22. "New Year's Day... now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual." - Mark Twain.
23. "Never, never, never, never, never, never give up." - Sir Winston Churchill.
24. "Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it." - Oprah Winfrey.
25. "Many of life's failures are people who did not recognize how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas A. Edison.
26. "Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one's better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk--and to act." - Maxwell Maltz.
27. "Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr..
28. "There will be enough sleeping in the grave." - Benjamin Franklin.
29. "Finish each day and be done with it...You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you should begin it well and serenely." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.
30. "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark Twain.
31. "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt.
32. "Take a 30-second vacation. Go within and focus on the positive, thereby creating an attitude built on strength, courage, and infinite possibilities." - Keith D. Harrell.
33. "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear." - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D..
34. "In order to create success and money in your life, your intent and focus must be clear. You can then let the universe take care of the details." - Deepak Chopra, M.D..
35. "This above all: to thine own self be true, and it must follow as the night the day, thou canst then be false to any man." - William Shakespeare.
36. "Attempt easy tasks as if they were difficult, and difficult tasks as if they were easy; in the one case that confidence may not fall asleep, in the other that it may not be dismayed." - Baltasar Gracian.
37. "An abundance mentality flows out of a deep inner sense of personal worth and security. It stems from the paradigm that there's plenty out there...and enough to spare for everybody. It opens possibilities, options, alternatives, and creativity." - Stephen R. Covey.
38. "Illegitimi Non Carborundum! (Don't let the bastards grind you down)." - "Vinegar" Joe Stillwell.
39. "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein.
40. "The Law of Attraction attracts to you everything you need, according to the nature of your thought life. Your environment and financial condition are the perfect reflection of your habitual thinking. Thought rules the world." - Joseph Murphy.
41. "There is always a way--if you're committed." - Anthony Robbins.
42. "Progress always involves risk; you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first." - Frederick Wilcox.
43. "Mighty things from small beginnings grow." - John Dryden.
44. "To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully." - James Allen.
45. "The first man gets the oyster, the second man gets the shell." - Andrew Carnegie.
46. "Remember, no human condition is ever permanent. Then you will not be overjoyed in good fortune nor too scornful in misfortune." - Socrates.
47. "Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." - Pablo Picasso.
48. "Know and believe in yourself, and what others think won't disturb you." -William Feather.
49. "There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity." - General Douglas MacArthur.
50. "If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." - Anne Bradstreet.
51. "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." -Epicurus.
52. "Money is energy and an exchange of services. How much you have depends on what you believe you deserve." - Louise L. Hay.
53. "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it---even if I said it--unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -T he Buddha.
54. "When one door closes, another opens: but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." - Alexander Graham Bell.
55. "Anything that has been accomplished by another human being in the physical realm is within the field of possibility." - Wayne Dyer, Ed.D..
57. "Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden.
58. "The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the 'buts' you use today." - Les Brown.
59. "I can not give you a formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure--which is: Try to please everybody." - Herbert Bayard Swope.
60. "We grow by dreams. All big men are dreamers." - Woodrow Wilson.
61. "Unless a life is activated by a sustained purpose it can become a depressingly haphazard affair." - Richard Guggenheimer.
62. "He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others." - William Hazlitt.
63. "There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox.
64. "You've got to take the initiative and play your game... confidence makes the difference." - Chris Evert.
65. "There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second." - Logan Pearsall Smith.
67. "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius.
68. "Let us, then, be up and doing, with a heart for any fate; still achieving, still pursuing, learn to labor and to wait." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
69. "Highly proactive people don't blame circumstances, conditions, or conditioning for their behavior. Their behavior is a product of their own conscious choice." - Stephen R. Covey.
70. "Success is never certain. Failure is never final." - Robert Schuller.
71. "The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." - Vince Lombardi.
72. "Asking is the beginning of receiving. Through a simple prayer, you can change your future. You can change what happens one minute from now." - Bruce Wilkinson.
73. "Attitude is the foundation and support for everything you do. It's the key element in the process of controlling your destiny." - Keith D. Harrell.
74. "Strength of numbers is the delight of the timid. The valiant in spirit glory in fighting alone." - Mahatma Ghandi.
75. "A happy woman has no cares at all. A cheerful woman has cares but has learned how to deal with them." - Beverly Sills.
76. "Fewer things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him." - Booker T. Washington.
77. "Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself." - Mary Schmich.
78. "Never take the advice of someone who has not had your kind of trouble." - Sidney J. Harris.
79. "The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind." - William James.
80. "Gray skies are just clouds passing over." - Duke Ellington.
81. "When you're feeling fear with respect to money, repeat to yourself: "I am strong, I am strong, I am strength itself." You will find that your anxiety will be replaced by a new feeling of confidence." - Suze Orman.
82. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas A. Edison.
83. "Guts are a combination of confidence, courage, conviction, strength of character, stick-to-itiveness, pugnaciousness, backbone, and intestinal fortitude. They are mandatory for anyone who wants to get to and stay at the top." - D.A. Benton.
84. "You gotta feel good to do good." - Victor Marshall Gordon.
85. "Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution." - David Schwartz, Ph. D..
86. "I am optimistic and confident in all that I do. I affirm only the best for myself and others. I am the creator of my life and my world. I meet daily challenges gracefully and with complete confidence. I fill my mind with positive, nurturing, and healing thoughts." - Alice Potter.
87. "Don't delay acting on a good idea. Chances are someone else has just thought of it, too. Success comes to the one who acts first." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
88. "Ask God's blessing on your work, but don't ask him to do it for you." - Dame Flora Robson.
89. "Whoever said, "It's not whether you win or lose that counts," probably lost." - Martina Navratilova.
90. "Fear can sometimes mean you're moving in the right direction! It's easy to know if it's the right direction or not (for you). Just ask, "if I overcome this will I be proud of myself?" If the answer is yes, go THAT way!" - Mike Klingler.
91. "Another step toward that of finding your purpose is loving yourself & forgiving yourself, one cannot move one inch forward until these two things are prioritised." - Greta Jourdane.
92. "Succecc is what comes after you stop making excuses." - Luis Galarza
93. "The new model for success ... the ability to show you truly care; to be able to connect, and the ability to have a real conversation." - Mike Klingler.
94. "Focus on the changes you need to make and the reality of those outcomes and not the fear you may feel as you step forward. Growth comes with changing what is not working in your determination to reach your ultimate goal." - Luis Galarza
95. "If it's aligned with YOU, ruffling a few feathers can be a very good sign! It may be a sign that you're growing up (and discovering who you really are... moving into your purpose here!)" - Mike Klingler
96. "The man who makes a success of an important venture never wails for the crowd. He strikes out for himself. It takes nerve, it takes a great lot of grit; but the man that succeeds has both. Anyone can fail. The public admires the man who has enough confidence in himself to take a chance. These chances are the main things after all. The man who tries to succeed must expect to be criticized. Nothing important was ever done but the greater number consulted previously doubted the possibility. Success is the accomplishment of that which most people think can't be done." - C. V. White
97. "Dream big dreams! Imagine that you have no limitations and then decide what's right before you decide what's possible." -David Arriaga
98. "Don't join an easy crowd; you won't grow. Go where the expectations and the demands are high." - Jim Rohn
99. "Some people plant in the spring and leave in the Summer. If you're signed up for a season, see it through. You don't have to stay forever, but at least stay until you see it through." - Jim Rohn.
100. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt.
Now just let your sharing power spread this great quotes all over the Internet....
To Your Success,
Daily Inspirational And Business Tips.