|"The path to prosperity depends on your willing to achieve it!" -Luis Galarza.|
There not better time to get inspire than everyday of your life, that's why I decided to make this second list of top 100 success quotes to help you boost your confidence and git you the boost you need to start or improve your Internet business. Also this can help you find famous quotations that you can share through your social media profiles on sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Myspace, etc...
Here are the quotations:
1. Just one great idea can completely revolutionize your life. -Earl Nightingale.
2. Believe that you have it, and you have it. -Latin Proverb.
3. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. -Lewis L. Dunnington.
4. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. -Benjamin Franklin.
5. As a family, we had a code, which was to do the right thing, do it the best we could, never complain, and never take advantage. -Margaret Truman.
6. Life's what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -John Lennon.
7. That which we obtain too easily, we esteem to lightly. -Thomas Paine.
8. A successful day: to learn something new; to laugh at least 10 times; to lift someone up; to make progress on a worthy goal; to practice peace and patience; to do something nice for yourself and another; to appreciate and be grateful for all your blessings. -Michael E. Angier.
9. Life is like a ten-speed bike, most of us have gears we never use. -Charles Schulz.
10. You can't hold a man down without staying down with him. - Booker T. Washington.
11. A pint can't hold a quart--if it holds a pint it is doing all that can be expected of it. -Margaret Deland.
12. Responsibility is the price of freedom. -Elbert Hubbard.
13. Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, "Make me feel important." Never forget this message when working with people. -Mary Kay Ash.
14. The road to success is always under construction. -Lily Tomlin.
15. I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed. - Booker T. Washington.
16. If you have no critics you'll likely have no success. -Malcolm Forbes.
17. When you see a thing clearly in your mind, your creative "success mechanism" within you takes over and does the job much better than you could do it by conscious effort or "will power." -Maxwell Maltz.
18. Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be hapy. -Guillaume Apollinaire.
19. Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in. -Andrew Jackson.
20. If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average. -M.H. Alderson.
21. Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in. -Confucius.
22. The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. -Vince Lombardi.
23. Effort is only effort when it begins to hurt. -josé Ortega y Gasset.
24. Time management is really a misnomer--the challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves. -Stephen R. Covey.
25. Understand that most problems are a good sign. Problems indicate that progress is being made, wheels are turning, you are moving toward your goals. Beware when you have no problems. Then you've really got a problem...Problems are like landmarks of progress. -Scott Alexander.
26. God loves to help him who strives to help himself. -Aeschylus.
27. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward. -Thomas A. Edison.
28. The first thing I do in the morning is to make my bed and while I am making my bed I am making up my mind as to what kind of a day I am going to have. -Robert Frost.
29. What you can become you are already. -Friedrich Hebbel.
30. Thats ok because succes is the best as a lifestyle, not just a one-time thing - C. Dee.
31. Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change. -Golnik Eric.
32. What great things would you attempt if you knew you could not fail. -Robert Schuller.
33. Prosperity proves the fortunate; adversity, the great. -Pliny the Younger.
34. Be attentive and mindful to what is happening around you at all times. -Leon Nacson.
35. Often you get the best insights by considering extremes--by thinking of the opposite of that which you are directly concerned. -C. Wright Mills.
36. Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. -Sir Winston Churchill.
37. Think BIG. There are unseen forces ready to support your dreams. -Cheryl Richardson.
38. I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later. -Mitch Hedberg.
39. When someone wants to hire you, even if it's a job you have little interest in, talk to them. Never close the door on an opportunity until you have had a chance to hear the offer in person. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr..
40. The only sure thing about luck is that it will change. -Bret Harte.
41. Every time we say, "Let there be!" in any form, something happens. -Sheila Terrill Man.
42. The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back. Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on. Maybe what matters is that we embark. -Barbara Hal.
43. Acknowledge that you are the source of your manifestations. -Chérie Carter-Scott, Ph.D..
44. You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. -Wayne Gretzky.
45. You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an inner exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world. -Sheila Graham.
46. Perseverence is a great element of success. If you knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
47. The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. -Harry Golden.
48. One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time. -André Gide.
49. Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps. -David Lloyd George.
50. Designing your product for monetization first, and people second will probably leave you with neither. -Tara Hunt.
51. I will study and prepare myself and one day, my day will come. -Abraham Lincoln.
52. Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you're not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were. -David Rockefeller.
53. Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising. -Mark Twain.
54. I have come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint--and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. -Oprah Winfrey.
55. Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go much further than people with vastly superior talent. -Sophia Loren.
56. They can conquer who believe they can. -Virgil.
57. The boy who is going to make a great man must not make up his mind merely to overcome a thousand obstacles, but to win in spite of a thousand repulses and defeats. -Theodore Roosevelt.
58. The five essential entrepreneurial skills: Concentration, Discrimination, Organization, Innovation, and Communication. -Michael Gerber.
59. I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. -Martha Washington.
60. Lack of money is no obstacle. Lack of an idea is an obstacle. -Ken Hakuta.
61. Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism. -Max Ehrmann.
62. The greatest secret to making money and being successful is helping other people make money and be successful. -Deepak Chopra, M.D.
63. Say positive affirmations each morning to open the gates of manifestation. -Doreen Virtue, Ph.D..
64. If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. -Mary Pickford.
65. Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today. -Benjamin Franklin.
66. Regardless of your race, religion, or political affiliation, never hesitate to question those in authority. -Tavis Smiley.
67. I am master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul. William Ernest Henley.
68. The men who have done big things are those who were not afraid to attempt big things, who were not afraid to risk failure in order to gain success. -B.C. Forbes.
69. Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down. -Wilson Mizner.
70. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. -Anatole France.
71. Anything the human mind can believe, the human mind can achieve. -Napoleon Hill.
72. The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own. -Benjamin Disraeli.
73. The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people. -Theodore Roosevelt.
74. Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the 'someday I'll" philosophy. -Denis Waitley.
75. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen. -Wayne Dyer, Ed. D.
76. What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you. -Seneca.
77. There is no such thing as expecting too much. -Susan Cheever.
78. I haven't failed. I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. -Thomas A. Edison.
79. When starting out, don't worry about not having enough money. Limited funds are a blessing, not a curse. Nothing encourages creative thinking in quite the same way. -H. Jackson Brown, Jr..
80. Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil. -James Allen.
81. There is no one luckier than he who thinks himself so. -German Proverb.
82. Self-trust is the first secret to success. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
83. By your thoughts you are daily, even hourly, building your life; you are carving your destiny. -Ruth Barrik Golden.
84. You've got to take the initiative and play your game...confidence makes the difference. -Chris Evert.
85. Life lived for tomorrow will always be just a day away from being realized. -Leo Buscaglia.
86. There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. -Logan Pearsall Smith.
87. Self-motivation is an ongoing process and the only way we become better and stronger is to make a few mistakes a long the way and also face a few setbacks. In essence, you have to take a certain amount of risk because it is the good times and the bad that makes us a better person. -Luis Galarza.
88. The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts. -Marcus Aurelius.
89. Let us, then, be up and doing, with a heart for any fate; still achieving, still pursuing, learn to labor and to wait. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
90. Success is never certain. Failure is never final. -Robert Schuller..
91. Highly proactive people don't blame circumstances, conditions, or conditioning for their behavior. Their behavior is a product of their own conscious choice. -Stephen R. Covey.
92. Asking is the beginning of receiving. Through a simple believing prayer, you can change your future. You can change what happens one minute from now. -Bruce Wilkinson.
93. Attitude is the foundation and support for everything you do. It's the key element in the process of controlling your destiny. -Keith D. Harrell.
94. Strength of numbers is the delight of the timid. The valiant in spirit glory in fighting alone. -Mahatma Ghandi.
95. Fewer things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. -Booker T. Washington.
96. A happy woman has no cares at all. A cheerful woman has cares but has learned how to deal with them. -Beverly Sills.
97. Don't waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself. -Mary Schmich.
98. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. -Mark Twain.
99. Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it. -Dwight D. Eisenhower.
100. My own experience has taught me this: if you wait for the perfect moment when all is safe and assured it may never arrive. -Maurice Chevalier.
Remember that using quotes of any type (inspirational, success, funny, love) on your online social updates can help you get lots of interaction in the form of tweets, retweets or comments, which will help you generate engagement and better relationships with your followers, friends and fans. So, use them wisely!
Local Online Buisness Specialist.
Connect with on Facebook!