Thursday, July 07, 2011
40 Hot Trends For July 7th 2011
Below I list 40 of the most popular topics and searches all over the web. This list can help you brainstorm some new ideas for content generation that can be use for
article marketing, video syndication, blogging, tweet on Twitter, share on Facebook, etc.. Just make sure the content is highly relevant to your audience need if you want the best results. But, you can also use almost any of the trendy topics below as the subject of your information as soon you use it strategically and make it work with your market.
The Trends List.
1. Harry Potter.
2. Human Rights.
4. Dark of the Moon.
5. Health Care.
6. Climate Change.
9. Harry Potter and the
10. Star Wars.
1. Barack Obama.
2. Casey Anthony.
3. Mitt Romney.
4. David Cameron.
5. Ronald Reagan.
6. Daniel Radcliffe.
7. Rebekah Brooks.
8. Charlie Sheen.
9. Rupert Murdoch.
10. David Brooks.
5. Republican Party.
10. Grab Networks.
2. United States.
I hope you find many terms you can use as the pin point of a lot of new information pieces for your marketing. Also I recommend you to read my post about why Canada become an online marketing and ecommerce trend.
Local Web Marketing Specialist.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.