New online market statistics show that China and the U.S. aren't the only trendy markets on the web. Canada have been growing their online activities and spending since 2005. By evaluating the way the country have been growing into an steady ecommerce power house experts predict that it will reach $30.9 billion by 2015.
Here is the statistics chart that shows the prediction after a detail market research study done by
The list below show Canada's retail ecommerce spending from 2010 and the next 5 years, plus it also gives you the change in percentage from the previews year:
1. In 2010 they spend $16.5 billion which is a 9.5% change from 2009.
2. In 2011 they'll spend $18.5 billion, that's a 12% change from 2010.
3. In 2012 they'll spend $21.1 billion, that's a 14.3% change form 2011.
4. In 2013 they'll spend $24.1 billion, that's a 14.2% change from 2012.
5. In 2014 they'll spend $27.4 billion, that's a 13.6% change from 2013.
6. in 2015 they'll spend $30.9 billion, that's a 12.6% change from 2014.
Top Selling Online Items On Canada!
To help you get some of that market and create a profitable online niche business here are some of the best selling items on that market:
- Travel services.
- Digital products download.
- Event tickets.
- And foreign site spending.
You just need to do a good keyword research to find top search terms in the niche you decide to target and then develop a business site focusing on those keywords.
To your success,
Online Marketing Specialist.