Friday, December 10, 2010
2010 Top 10 Internet Marketing Trends Boxing Championship
Internet marketing is a medium in constant change and unstoppable evolution. Which turns it into a never ending project to keep a strong web presence for your business.
Every entrepreneurs look and find new innovative ways to market their products or services, I decided to put together a list of the best Internet marketing Boxing fights between top channels and strategies to reveal the hottest trends in the industry.
The boxing matches...
1. For the Best Relationship Building Channel with the most response we got:
Social Media Promotions vs. Email Campaigns.
The winner: Email Campaign! Statistics from different sources show that email has a better response rate than social media, and generates far more sales.
2. For the channel that Delivers Targeted Web Traffic That Converts into sales and clicks for adsense.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) vs. Social Media.
The winner: SEO knocked out social media without much effort.
3. For the Best Way To Gain Expert Status on the web.
Social media vs. Article syndication.
The Winner: Article Syndication and marketing.
4. For the Best Medium To Help Become A Web Authority.
Social Media vs. Article Syndication.
The Winner: We have to give this one to Social Media because if you use it right you can build your authority on your market.
5. Best Way To Increase Brand Awareness.
Article Syndication vs. PR (press releases) Submission.
The winner: PR still the best way to boost your brand awareness.
6. Best Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising medium.
Facebook ads vs. Google Adwords.
The winner: Facebook ads are cheaper and they have a very good conversion rate. But, Google Adwords still the best PPC advertising medium on the web, because it their search traffic convert way better than FB traffic.
7. Microblogging Tools That Deliver The Best Click-Through Rate To Content Links.
Facebook Status Updates vs. Twitter.
The winner: Twitter is smaller but their audience way more use to click on links to reveal the content behind.
8. Best Viral Content Format You Can Distribute.
Ebooks or Reports vs. Online Video.
The winner: Online video was your first guess, wasn't it? Well, you to go back to writing report because ebooks are still number one in this category, specially now that they are getting even more popular than before.
9. The Best Way To Build Long Term Customer Relationships.
Social Media vs. Email List Building.
The winner: Another knock out, Email List Building is on the roll! Social media is a great way to start that relationship but if you want to take it to the next level you better build a data base of leads and customer and send them great value on every email.
10. Best Way To Boost Customer Service.
Social Media vs. Online Help Desk.
The Winner: Without a problem is Social Media. Just follow Comcast and see why they are getting so good at fixing customer problems with their Twitter account.
Do you think I missed one, or you don't agree with the results, please let know your opinion or why you think a medium is better than another.
Luis E Galarza,
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Let tweet about it at:
Sent from my BlackBerry®.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.