|Free Classifieds Directory|
This post is for all my great readers from the UK, and for any marketer looking to target the UK online market. If you were looking for a low cost advertising solution that specialize in that country alone? I think I got the solution for you... I stumble on a very cool online directory that serve free ads for
online and small businesses over that beautiful country.
This classifieds site just like eBay is well design and covers almost every niche you can think of (has better design that Craiglist.org for sure :] ). You can find your niche by checking its 6 main categories:
- Real Estate.
- Buy and Sell.
The site is UK24.org! They make the posting process very simple:
- First select a main category.
- Second, select a sub-category.
- Then select the country and city.
- Write the title of your ad.
- Then write the description or the sales copy.
- Post the price of your goods.
- You can also upload a picture of the product.
- Then add basic contact information.
- Press 'Place Ad' and done.
To get the most out your advertising campaign I recommend you to:
- Add a picture of the item or service, if you don't have a picture find one that is relevant to your offer. Because research showed that images can increase your conversions.
- Post your advertisement where your audience is going to see it. So, make sure you pick the right category and sub-category.
- Same thing goes when choosing a city, try to choose your own city or a city your can easily cover that has more potential clients.
- Add keywords on your headline and in the body of the ad to gain some search engine optimization love. Use a good research tool like Keyword Elite to help you do that.
- Be sure your offer is a very good one. And don't forget to put a 'call to action' like: Buy now, be one of the first 100 to get tis deals, etc..
I completely recommend you to give this free ads site a try, if you use it right you can increase your traffic, leads, and sales.
Local Internet Marketing Specialist.