|Be Found On Google!|
Today I just wanted to share a very useful video to help Internet marketing beginners or small business owners new to web promotions have a successful start on this coming new year. In this video you are going to discover 5 free SEO tips by the Google web spam engineer himself, Mr. Matt Cutts.
This is an interview where USA Today's technology reporter Jefferson Graham ask Matt how to get better visibility and how to rank on top of Google search results. You will get 5 very simple and logical search engine optimization tips that any new or current web business can apply to gain top ranking and keep that position.
Enjoy the interview!
As you can see getting some love from the big "G" is very simple. Now, don't confuse simple with easy, to get fast and steady results you need to have a action based marketing plan, but if you do your homework you can really see progress right away, and soon start profit from all that free targeted web traffic.
OK, let's recap what Matt explain on the video above so you can have a better understanding of the tactics and methods he mention on the interview.
1. Use your targeted keywords on your site. To find what keywords your audience are using to find sites like yours check the big "G" free keyword tool, but to if you want to find out which ones are the lucrative ones use Super Affiliate Technology (SAT).
2. Optimize your "Title Tag" and content. This is the headline of your site or web page, just make sure to add your targeting keywords in it.
TIP: Only add one key-phrase per page or site.
3. Build link popularity. Build as many back links as you can from top rank relevant websites or blogs. A simple way to start building one way back links is by writing and submitting good articles to content directories.
4. Use the constant update and link power of blogs. Remember that content is king, because your visitors love it and search engines loves it also!
5. Submit your main URL or your sitemap to help Google Webmasters find your pages.
So, just follow Matt's search engine optimization advice and you can soon see some great results, which mean a great increase of your web traffic.
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Connect with me on Facebook for some more tips and videos!