Monday, March 30, 2009
Can Netflix API Affiliate Program Make Money Online or Mobile
Can Anyone Make Money Online With Netflix API Affiliate Program? If Yes, How?
One of my readers from Make Money Online Marketing just ask me "if the Netflix API change a lot?" in my blog post title "Make Money Online: Netflix API For Developers", here my extended answer:
Not really sure about that question, I paid some programmers in India to make a 3 different type of applications 2 for mobile phones and another for the web. What I can tell you is that if is done right works like magic, really to monetize, with a mix of Netflix affiliate program, CPA programs, and Adsense.
The mobile apps already generating an steady monthly income, nothing really big, but I didn't use any type of paid advertising, just word-of-mouth and viral marketing strategies. Now the apps are been used by a lot of phone users in Massachusetts, Ecuador, Spain, Italy, and a few other countries.
The only thing I did was text or SMS my familly and friends about this new application, and the rest was just story. Yes, that's it! Sorry, is not crazy super powerful marketing strategy behind it, just a simple text message.
My mobile application are targetting iPhone users and Andromeda phone users, here is a video that is reviewing an app closed to the one I have developed, check it out so you can get a clear idea of how your mobile Netflix API application can work and do:
As you can see is a simple but very useful mini-software that cellphone users love to have. Mine is a little more advanced than the one on the video, because it let users add their own reviews, watch trailers, leave comments, easy share with Twitter - Facebook - Myspace - Digg, see movie pictures, buy the movie at Amazon, or see releted ads from Google Adsense.
The web app is getting there making commissions here and there but nothing steady yet... Now remember that I only paid $300 per application, $200 for web design, and $70/year for hosting, which already got back.
Affiliate Marketing and Money Money Online Ideas.
I also recommend you to build applications base on popular web publishing and social tools.
I think you leverage the membership size of these online social networks and web 2.0 tools to make your path to profit a lot easier.
Social or web 2.0 tools like:
- Blogger Gadgets.
Just to mention a few... Find the most asurable for you, if you have the budget don't spot at one, instead create a web application for each of those networks.
To get more advice about product development and project management visit the Internet Entrepreneurs Club.
- Super Affiliates. Become a Affiliate Super Star!
- Search Marketing Lab. Updated daily.
- Insider Secrets To Marketing Your Business Online. All in one training course.
In Conclusion: There is no excuse for you not to monetize in this huge opportunity, and don't let this big lies stop you:
- But a lot of people already have Netflix accounts.
- Which one to choose from.
- I don't gave time.
- I don't have money to advertise.
- Don't know how to promote the apps.
All of those lies and fake excuses are for loosers, and you are a winner, i know that because you spend time reading this article to learn the "how", which means you have the desire to make a change in your life. Now is just about taking action, and do like Nike "Just Do It!".
To your success,
Luis Galarza, Internet Marketing Consultant In Massachusetts.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.