Thursday, November 11, 2010
Facebook Ready To Serve 1 Trillion Ads
The company is on its way to serve more than 1 trillion ads! And maybe the movie "The Social Network" help boost the site's popularity, but movie or no movie, Facebook was in the right path to become an online advertising powerhouse.
Mashable (http://mashable.com ) just report the following social media news:
"During the third quarter of this year, Facebook served up 297 billion display ads, representing 23.1% of the market and more than twice the share the company held no long ago..."
What this mean to internet marketers and business owners like you and me?
Means soon the FB Ads marketplace is going to be full of fearless competition and only those that master the media will survive and make tons of profit from it!
My recommendation is to wet your feet, by opening an advertising account with FB and learn some insights on:
- How to set up your campaign.
- How to find the right audience.
- How to track and test your ads.
- And what products are top sellers.
Don't wait...or your competition will leave you eating their dust!
Be proactive, set reasonable profit goals and create an action plan.
Luis E Galarza,
Web Marketing Specialist.
Email List Marketing For Beginners:
Follow me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.