Sunday, April 05, 2009
4-5-2009 Top Search Keywords And Trends For Creativity Juice
April 5th 2009 Top Search Keywords and Hot Topics or Trends!
Every now and then any web marketer, journalist, and blogger needs some creativity juice, why not getting some juice full of top search keywords vitamins and hot trends proteins for your content.
It doesn't matter what you need the content for, a new article for syndication, a blog post, information for your newsletter or site, etc., the things is that you need to know that as an Internet marketers or writer you need constant flow of new content that will keep your audience engage, coming back for more, and let's not forget how important original content has become to improve your organic search engine ranking (SEO efforts).
Content is important even for those entrepreneurs who are trying to create new online videos, podcast, webcast, webinars, teleseminars, online radio shows, etc., for that reason is good to be on top of popular topics or news, and not just those news with information relevant to your market. Because, if you've been reading my posts, you already know that is a good Internet marketing strategy to tide popular topics with your sales message.
The key here is to do it right... For example; topics like the recession, the stock market down turn, unemployment, and others can be easily tide to many kind of online or offline marketing campaigns and articles (like Press Releases or Blog Posts) to maximize the ROI (return on investment) of each campaign.
So, now that we know that content is queen, we can continue to with the list of super hot trends and free top search keywords for April 5th 2009.
From Top Engines.
Yankee Stadium Tickets.
Hot Trending Topics.
Fast & Furious.
Country Music Awards.
From Other Engines.
Other Top Searches.
Land Contract Homes.
Guest Book Message.
Car paint colors.
So, can you spot a few stand alone money makers? This is just a little piece of paper compare to the information that we are going to be providing in Trends vs. Trend.
To get unlimited advice about keyword research and trend spotting visit the IE Club.
- Small Biz PR Made Easy. Publicity Training For Beginners.
- Cashmaps Print Newsletter. Systematization Strategies.
- Insider Secrets To Marketing Your Business Online. Complete eMarketing Course.
Other than just spotting hot topics that can be mix with your marketing message or web content, you can also find some good new hot money making micro niches for a new venture. Just make sure you check keywords, competition, advertising, affiliates, PPC rates with Affiliate Elite research software. After doing a good research just go for it, if it fits with your goals, business structure, budget, interest.
Oh! Before I forget, earlier in this article I said that "content is queen", I refer to content as queen because to really have massive search engine traffic you need quality one way back links to your site or blog. If you want high ranking in search engines you need a lot of relevant one way back links.
Picture source: ScienceBlogs.
To your success,
Internet Marketing Consultant In Massachusetts.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.