Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Affiliate Marketing Prediction For 2009
Is The Future Of Affiliate Marketing Look Promising In 2009. Here Is My and Super Affiliate Rosalind Gardner's Predictions For This Year!
Don't believe what others are saying about performance or affiliate marketing, this industry is not dead, and the recession is not going to hit us like other industries are getting smash already. In fact many affiliates are reporting increase in their earning starting early in 2009. What you as a performance marketer need to know is which niche markets are the ones providing this revenue.
This down economy is creating income opportunities everywhere, what you need to learn is how to spot this opportunities and how to successfully turn them into profit making ventures. This is exactly what we are going to do for you in the Trend vs. Trends members only site, where you will get first access to our trends locator's lab, which will have list of hot trends, news, keywords, reviews, marketing tips, and more.
In 2009 you will need to be a little more careful about investing your time and money in any type of online business venture, that's why knowing what's going to be hot this year can help you lower your risk, and focus your actions on niches with better profit potential.
My Affiliate Marketing Predictions!
I know is a little late, but I needed to be sure in this unsure economy! I didn't want to give you a niche that look that maybe will be a profitable one without having some kind of market research data to back it up. Well, here are some hot products to sell online or promote as an affiliate:
1. - Automobiles.
All the problems in the car industry you will never though there will be a chance of monetization, but sometimes appearances are deceiving, because after all the low new car sales, used cars demand is very high. People try to downsize their car to an used more affordable one, and those with new cars are switching for a used one to avoid monthly payments. Also as the unemployment keep rising those people need to look for more inexpensive ways of transportation.
Another trends that are in the demand are used car parts, car cleaning products, DIY car fixing information (Books), and auto detailing services.
2. - Entrepreneur Educational Products.
As you a lot of people are getting unemployed, and in look for a way to regain their incomes, most of those jobless peoples are going to get inside their entrepreneurial mindset and find different ways to learn how to make money. The Wall Street Journal did a research where they learn that a lot of these people are going to try to start an online business instead of an offline one or they are going to find some kind of virtual job.
All this people are potential prospects to buy or become opt-in leads for a training course that will teach them Internet marketing and how to make money online. As affiliate you have a good market here, now remember that most of these new marketers are newbies, so try to promote courses that are design for beginners not intermediate or advanced.
Also you can put together a content site like a blog or niche social network and monetize it with AdSense, CPA offers, and in-house advertising sales. This trend also open doors for are next trend...
3. - Low Cost Business Opportunities.
Forget about it if you try to promote an expensive business opportunity, you are better off promoting a low cost one and make money by the quantity. Just make sure whatever you promote is ethical, legal, paid high commissions, if possible residual income, and is on demand.
You can also make a combination of trend number 2 and 3 and cross promote business educational products to have multi revenue streams.
4. - Web And Mobile Applications.
Get the linsence to use the API of a affiliate program like Netflix or Amazon and hire software developers to create apps that will help users find movies or books right from their mobile phones or favorite web 2.0 site.
A good market for mobile apps are the iPhone, Smart Phones, and Android Base Phones. And if you want to create applications for the web most popular social networks you need to start with Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, FriendFeed, Google Blogger, and Ning.
There is more hottest trends that will be revealed insight the Trend vs. Trends site.
Rosalind Gardner's Predictions!
Rosalind Gardner is a super affiliate that took everything she learn from Corey Ruld course "The Insider Secrets To Marketing Your Business Online" and strategicly make herself a star in the performance marketing world. Now she is consider one of the top expert in the industry, also she is the author of "The Super Affiliate Handbook" where she teachs how she makes over $500,000 a year selling other marketers stuff.
Here is Rosalind Gardner's video about her opportunity predictions for 2009:
Hope you enjoy her very informative video....
To get unlimited advice about online and real world marketing strategies visit the IE Club.
- Super Affiliate Handbook. Learn how she makes $500,000/year.
- Cashmaps Print Newsletter. Systematization Strategies.
- Insider Secrets To Marketing Your Business Online, 2009 Version. Number one marketing course.
In Conclusion: Now is just time for you to make an action plan, and go get the money!
To your success,
Luis Galarza, Internet Marketing Consultant In Massachusetts.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.