A recent market research poll conducted by Addme.com shows that many web entrepreneurs don't use or think of web forums as a great marketing tool. What they don't know is that online discussion groups or forums are great websites that have the potential to help you:
1. Gain trust.
2. Keep up to date with happenings in your industry.
3. Generate high targeted leads.
4. Expose your marketing message to targeted viewers for free.
5. Engage in the conversation related to your niche.
6. Build a expert reputation.
7. Generate direct web traffic to your web site.
8. Make sales right from the forum.
9. And get quality back links to help your SEO efforts.
Here are the responses to the poll that ask new advanced marketers 'Are you an active member on a forum?':
- 33.67% said yes.
- 33.33% said no.
- And 29.01% didn't even know what a forum was!
- Auto Forum Poster Software.
You can find this type of community discussion groups everywhere, on Yahoo, Google, Facebook, MySpace, eBay... But, I recommend you to find groups targeting your niche for top results.
Free Online Marketing Blog.