Monday, September 15, 2008
Kwiry And Don't Forget It
By Luis Galarza - Internet Marketing Tips.
Kwiry Is The New Mobile 2.0 Tool That Let You See It, Text It, Compile, And Share Whatever You Hear or See By Using Your Mobile Phone! Indeed A Cool Web 2.0 Innovation.
This is one of the latest mobile and web 2.0 innovations I had found, it's name is Kwiry. What makes this new mobile to web service a cool tool is that let you send a text or picture message to your online account about whatever you see or hear when you aren't close to your computer, so you don't forget later. I always carry a little notepad with to write on it anything I find interesting or every idea I come out with for a new post for any of my blogs, sites, e-zines or to use it in my articles. Kwiry can help you forget about carrying a notepad, but it will not let forget about that crazy lady you saw at the park eating bread on the floor with the birds.
The service still in beta, but they haven't report any big bugs or problems with the platform, till now it works with most cell phones, and you can view your notes or text messages online by logging in your Kwiry account or you can use any of the content aggregators and communication tool you're already familiar with, like: iGoogle, RSS, email, etc...
At first the only type of messages formats accepted by the system were text base or SMS, but since the launch the service has been improve and now you can share pictures of your findings by sending a MMS or multimedia message system to this special email: save (at) kwiry (dot) com, not to the number for text messages... this number is not set up to get pictures for now or until wireless carriers change their TXT system.
Another cool thing is that works well to post tasks on your online calendars like: Google calendar, Outlook, and others. And you can do this by adding the task to your calendar or your can add all your task to your calendar.
Also, you can view books names that you text using the Amazon shortcut, the same thing you can view Netflix movies that you bookmarked using your cellphone.
Can kwiry be use as web 2.0 or mobile marketing tool?
Don't know yet, we are doing some testing at the moment, I will give yo more information about the results by the end of the month.
To learn how you can be part of an online association full with social marketing experts and web business advisers by visiting the Internet Entrepreneurs Club.
In Conclusion: I think is a good mobile 2.0 tool that can help bloggers, and content providers. Entrepreneurs can test different tactics to see if this service have any marketing potential worth using.
To your success,
Luis Galarza,Internet Marketing Consultant In Massachusetts.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.