Do you have a daily productivity plan for your business that can help you ensure everyday success? If your answer is no, you need to read the rest of this blog post. Remember that one of the top reasons why entrepreneurs fail is the lack of an action plan to help then map out each business day, and it doesn't matter if
your company is base offline or online, without a road map you are just pushing yourself into the failure path.
I know this from my own life experience at and then in business. In fact, I didn't see high levels of success in till I set up an action to-do-list that kept me focus on working smart, on important tasks, using the right amount of time for each. That's why I decided to give you a quick online marketing productivity map for free that you can use to improve your current business or you can customized based on your own needs.
Remember this my must do "to-do list" I use to keep my business on track and focus with action based steps. You might have to customize it to meet your needs and daily goals. OK, let's start:
1. Check my social media profiles and update my status. I only spend 5 to 20 minutes on each social network, depending on the site and what I use it for, now this have nothing to do with my regular personal interaction which I usually do last, after all my business tasks are done. So, here is how I go social:
- First 15 minutes for Facebook: I respond to any comments and direct messages. Then I update my Fan Pages status with some relevant tips and at least one link to some useful information, I update my personal profile. Then I interact by checking what my peers are up to and 'Like' if I find something good, comment, and re-post some goodies on my profile, and I'm done with Facebook.
- 10 minutes for Twitter: Here you do almost the same, first you respond to direct messages, then check and reply any tweets about you or for you, also post some updates to my profile. Same as with Facebook, now you need to read your followers tweets and reply to those that you like or find interesting, then before leaving post one more update on your profile and done.
- Now spend 5 minutes on any other network you use that is actually working for your business. In my case I'm active on a few business social networks and I spend at least 5 to 10 minutes to do the same. Now, remember to to have some of the process automated, like connecting your blog with your Facebook Page and Twitter.
3. Check the news and read blog posts from my favorite blogs and site relevant to my niche or industry. This important so you can share the stuff you find through your social profiles and to get ideas for articles for your website or blog. Also, while you there why not leaving a nice comment that might bring you some extra traffic.
4. I write a blog post for my top blogs... Now to speed up this process I already have at least 20 different ideas for articles that I brainstorm on the weekends, plus I also can write about any relevant news I read on my email, that's why I like to check my email and the news first.
5. Write or create some useful content and syndicate it on other popular websites like article directories (EzineArticles.com, GoArticles.com, etc.), social content sites (Squidoo.com, Hubpages.com, Google Knol, etc.), online discussion groups, question and answer sites (Yahoo Answers), online video sharing sites, podcast directories, etc.. You don't have to do them all, you just need at least one or two good piece of content on top web real estates that will send you high quality traffic back to your site.
6. Syndicate your content all over the web. This part can be done automatically, you can also outsource part of the task or you can just do it yourself, it doesn't matter how you gonna do it as soon it gets done. This way you can dramatically increase the marketing power of each piece of content you publish on the web.
- Start by sharing your new content on social networks.
- Then make sure you connect you content with content catalogs like Zimbio.
- Now submit your article to your favorite social bookmarking site like Digg.com.
- And last, be sure to ping your blog or website every time you post new content.
- Mini niche sites selling a product you got PLR or resell right to it.
- Setting mini statics content sites with no more than 20 articles, and monetize it with affiliate programs, Google Adsense, or build an email list and send them affiliate or your own product offers by email.
- Set up Squidoo Lenses, Hubpages or Knols. Make sure you target the long tail of a profitable search keyword phrase.
9. Then tomorrow check your web site or blog traffic and sales statistics to see if what you did today got a positive impact on your conversions. If you just starting doing this you may not see any big improvement for about a month or more, it all depends if you did it right and if you are delivering value on anything you do online.
10. Find a comfortable place where you can think without any interruptions and brainstorm some new things you can add to your marketing to do list and give it a try the next day.
Do you think a miss anything? Well, depending of which day it is I may have some extra things but those are usually business operation stuff. Just remember to organize all your task with time limits to help you be more focus on what you doing.
To your success,
Web Marketing Specialist.