Monday, November 22, 2010
Web Traffic Is Not Enough: Build Authority
being a web marketing authority and
a regular affiliate or internet marketer.
In Internet Marketing: You can safely sit behind your computer, drive massive amounts of traffic, and you get paid as product is sold. With or without residual income depending on product or service.
Authority Marketing: you must become
a leader, increase your value, build
relationships, and you must GET THE WORD OUT about your knowledge and brand so you can become a strong authority in your niche.
Long-term RESIDUAL income from a long lasting business relationship is always included.
You MUST grow and develop into a successful marketer if you're ever going to create a walk-away passive income, so you might as well build your list in the process.
To build authority and massive web traffic you need to:
- Express your expertise with quality content.
- Syndicate that content and blasted all over the web.
- Make sure your marketing efforts are focus, and ready to be adjust.
- Learn the art of permission marketing and use it to build a list of raving fans.
This is powerful stuff you can apply
RIGHT NOW to your business and get
To Your Success,
Luis E Galarza,
Web and Email Marketing Specialist.
Permission Marketing At Its Best!
Tweet me at http://twitter.com/Luis_Galarza
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.