Wouldn't it be great if someone would just share the truth about getting great results, sign-us and traffic to your site? If you fall for some of the baloney on the Internet, you can end up paying for "Guru Secret Insider" information that isn't worth a hill of beans.
Getting great results isn't hard, you just need to know how. The key is NOT throwing out a bunch of HYPE out there and hoping others will fall for the same thing.
If you've been doing that, that may be the reason why the results you are seeing from your online marketing campaigns have been slow or none existent at all.
I get great results and teach others how to as well. For a limited time I'm giving my formula to whoever wants it... and you can start learning how, right now for free like always...
I will give you the basic first and then we move to the black ops strategies on my next series of blog posts...
First you need to know that to know how to improve your marketing campaigns and test (Tip: on the web is easy to apply split testing techniques to find the best ads or marketing strategies) you need to track everything you do online. Even if you don't do split testing which you should, you need to track your traffic, sales, and lead generating efforts so you know which campaign is giving your the best conversions or ROI (return on investment).
THE BASICS OF WEB CONVERSIONS OPTIMIZATION.
Make sure you ready to track your result before your put any advertising or marketing campaign in place.
Here some of the elements you need to track:
- Landing Pages: Sales letter, lead capture squeeze pages.
- The in-house email sales copy for every campaign.
- The email follow up sequence you send to your list.
- Your pre-selling online videos campaigns.
- Your informational videos to see what type of videos and sites bring the most and best converting site visitors.
- Your article marketing efforts.
- Pre-selling blog post series.
- Ezine or Internet newsletter marketing (ads on other people's newsletter).
- All your display ad (banners) campaigns.
- Also every single link you share through social media sites like Facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc., to see what gets the more likes and retweets.
Let me know if you have any questions about this... But remember to come back for my series of "Web Conversions Optimization" this coming week.
My best regards,
Luis E Galarza,
Marketing & List Building Specialist.
Discover How To Build Responsive Opt-in List:
Connect with me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile