Sunday, November 21, 2010
Seth Godin on The Power Of Tribes and Social Media (video)
- To see if you are doing a good job keeping a strong relationship with then,
- To check if you are providing value on everything you present to them.
- Also to know if you are getting the right type of followers and fan for you and your business.
Those part of your peers are a very important part of your business, your online marketing, and your life enrichment cycle.
Are you being a great leader?
Well, I found a great video of one of my favorite marketer, Seth Godin on TED (http://www.ted.com ) that can help you understand what I'm talking about here.
In the video Seth Godin talks about how ordinary people (like you and me) can have the power to lead groups of people founded on shared ideas and values.
He calls them 'Tribes'. Which is also the name of one of his awesome marketing books.
It's a fantastic, eye opening video.
Check it out here:
I hope you find some value in watching the presentation.
Let me know what you think? By commenting below or sending me a tweet.
Luis E Galarza,
Social Media & Marketing Specialist.
Follow me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.