Thursday, November 11, 2010
List Building Workshop Webinar Replay
IMPORTANT: HE DID 3 THINGS THIS TIME I HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE INCLUDING:
1) He walked everyone step-by-step through setting up an email list database, opt-in form, and lead capture page (squeeze pages) in real time. I think you are going to LOVE this step-by-step marketing instruction.
It's pretty shocking to see the list grow right before our very eyes -- check out the replay, you will be amazed.
2) He "UP'd" the webinar by giving away 50 (yes, that's FIFTY, five zero) products you can use beginning TODAY as giveaways to get people on your email list -- or also to sell them if you want to. You get ALL 50 PRODUCTS as MY BLOG GIFT.
3) He revealed that you're getting his popular "Niche List Domination" strategy that will help you enter practically ANY market, build a list of 2500-5000 in 30 days or less, and total dominate by getting the BIG players in that niche on board to promote your stuff and grow your list for you.
This single tactic is powerful enough to help you super charge your in-house email marketing efforts!
Watch the replay NOW:
He's only going to leave the replay and special offer up for another 24 hours or so. You to hurry and watch this complementary video webinar at.
I'm happy to be your friend and advisor in the money-getting business.
Let's make it happen TOGETHER!
Luis E Galarza,
Web Marketing Coach.
Go from Newbie to Advanced List Builder Today:
Follow me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.