Thursday, November 04, 2010
If I Have To Start All Over Again (Free Marketing Webinar)
Have you ever wondered what the most successful people would do if they had to start all over again?
When you go to the following site, Kevin Wilke of Nitro Marketing, on a free webinar training answers the question...
"If I lost EVERYTHING....
and had to start from scratch, with no money, no list, no website, no product and no contacts...
Exactly What Would I Do To
Create A 5-Figure Income
Within 30 To 90 Days!"
And... the answer is going to really SURPRISE you!
He's been quietly sharing this with a few people in the past year... and EVERY single person he told begged him to tell them more.
He first taught it to a small group of people, and within three weeks 41 of them were already bringing in money. Obviously this works.
This webinar is the only time he'll share it with you.
Even better, he's also giving away 5 pre-webcast videos for you.
They're all waiting for you as soon as you register for the webinar at this site.
I'm going to be tuning in right along with you.
Reserve your spot while there is still room at http://jclink.me/KevinWilke
One of the things he's going to talk about is; What's the absolute easiest niche to get into that will let you start making $1k to $5k a month in the fastest time possible?
Believe me, it's NOT what or 'WHERE' you're thinking. Sign up for the
complimentary webinar to get your answer.
Luis E Galarza,
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Learn building, the best game in town!
Follow me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.