Thursday, November 04, 2010
Is Social Media Marketing BS? (Free Webinar)
Free Webinar: Why Social Media Marketing is BS!
Social media is a powerful tool, but it's not the magic stick of online income.
Is true! Did you know that traffic from any social or web 2.0 site doesn't convert as good as other online media?
In this live webinar, HubSpot (http://www.hubspot.com ) VP Marketing Mike Volpe will explain that social media is just one of the many gears needed to power your marketing engine and will discuss how to integrate social media tools with your current marketing strategy to fully capture its benefits.
When: Friday, November 5, 2010 at 1 PM ET
Save your seat for the webinar now!
Enjoy the presentation, remember to take notes and come back to discus the subject.
To your success,
Luis E Galarza,
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Follow me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.