Wednesday, November 03, 2010
How to Use Bribes In Your Marketing (free video)
Many people don't know that you can offer people cash, gifts, and other cool prizes, to fill out CPA offers!
This type of promotions It's called Incentive Marketing, and it's completely legal and has a HUGE earning potential with a very low risk (unlike other traditional ways of doing affiliate marketing).
If you read my post title "Quit Affiliate Marketing" you already got a quick start up guide to a great way to increase your profits. In that article I talk about why Super Affiliate Philip Mansour was about to quit the game for many reasons, and then in got introduce to several great techniques that exploded his revenue, one of those techniques is the use of incentives.
Well he has created a free video that shows you exactly how he makes over
$20,000/month by just using incentive marketing on all his affiliate promotions.
The video: http://tinyurl.com/offconquest
Just imagine how easy it would be to offer someone $5 to fill out a CPA offer that pays you $10 per lead.
This content he showing you could be easily sold for at least $97, but this is as good as it gets, and you don't have to opt-in or anything…
Just click the link below and watch the free video he made for you. (He also gives you another free video you can download with resources)
This guy is all about providing extreme value, and this one takes the cake ;-)
For Your Success,
Luis E Galarza,
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Learn List Building Right:
Follow me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.