I recommend you to Post Regularly. Because, if you have a constant flow of good content you will Keep Your Readers Interested and begging for more.
You might be asking yourself, what is
1. Blog Posting Frequency?
2. How many blog entries should I make on a given week?
3. How do I make frequent consistently good posts?
4. What are the reasons for me to post frequently?
Many top bloggers and online marketer have a big debate about what the right blog posting frequency should be to build a steady readership and followers. Some will tell you to Post Regularly because you can average the traffic that each post can bring to your site. Having many posts per day can:
- Give you a constant place in blog search results.
- Will feed Google's crazy appetite for new original content.
- Each new post give you a new place or spot in search engines results.
- Also you can provide constant up to date content for social media users to share with there peers.
"BUT, takes a lot time in research and writing to keep up with this posting strategy."
Others tell you that the right posting frequency doesn't have anything to do with posting a lot of articles per day, is all about posting with a plan in mind:
- Have a schedule and stick to it. Is you planing on writing once a day or 5 times per week do it and let your readers know.
- Make sure your articles are focus and very relevant to your targeting keywords.
- Because you are posting a less, try to make each piece of content not less than 700 words, if can go 1000 or more, you'll be golden.
- Write with a purpose to help, inform, and engage with your readers.
- It doesn't matter what you write about make sure you to always provide valuable information.
"BUT, coming out with long valuable articles can be as difficult as writing many posts per day. Just make sure you inform yourself very good."
If you have any tips or question please feel to post it in the comment box below, and I'll be glad to reply to you.
To your success,
Luis E Galarza,
Online Marketing Specialist.
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile