That's why I want to share a little brainstorm and content research strategy I use to create 30 to 50 articles in one single day.
Now before I continue, you need to make sure that you provide a lot of value in each of piece of content you create. This is very important for your brand and market authority, also if you provide quality that will more that boost your website or blog traffic.
The Article Writing and Marketing Strategy.
Before crafting a new piece of information you need to know what your audience need help on. To find out you should:
- Do keyword research to find out what information your audience is seeking help on. For this use a free tool from Wordtracker at:
- Then search Amazon to see if there is a report, book, ebook, or course about the subject. This tells you that the problem is on-demand.
I've realized that my research for an average article or blog post looks like this:
1) Type in your keyword phrase to Google, Google Blogsearch, Technorati, etc..
2) Visit many websites and blogs of the result.
3) Find useful pieces of text or content.
4) Do a search for the same keywords on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin, to know what others are talking about the subject on the moment.
5) And copy them to Notepad.
6) When the Notepad gets full, I step
I read the notes and ideas for an introduction or for content ideas and every other part of the article just flow.
Easy enough, don't you think?
One more thing. Make sure to create unique quality content, don't duplicate, enhance!...
So why not give it a try right away and see how many article can you create in 5 minutes or less. Let me tell you it works.
To your writing success,
Luis E Galarza,
Content and Web Traffic Specialist.
Learn how to build at list with content:
Tweet your questions at:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile