Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Let The Wisdom Of Ages Boost Your Marketing Efforts
So, what the "Wisdom Of The Ages" really means?
"This is simply to make Wise Decisions, Maintain Good Sound Judgment and work to incorporate the systems of new learning into our existing systems."
Stop and think about our individual birth gifts and ask ourselves the most important question...
- How can we bring more of who we are into everything we're doing?
- What could we do that would give us that 'fire' and Joy that we don't feel in our work a day world?
- What would it feel like to work at something that we loved so much that we didn't think of it as work.
If you can answer those question with real meaning you will be applying your Internet marketing systems and strategies in more focus way, that will actually increase the value and quality of your offerings, which will turn into long term business relationships!
Try it and let me know how it help you...
Luis E Galarza,
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Connect with me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.