Thursday, November 25, 2010
The Mission of a Free Internet Marketing Blog
I want to thank you all for visiting this little blog and becoming a great loyal reader.
I am privileged to meet you today and I wanted to introduce myself to all my new great readers and tell you a little bit about what you can expect from this Internet marketing blog.
My name is Luis Galarza and I am from a South America country called Ecuador, but I've been living in the small town of Leominster, Massachusetts in the USA for 17 years.
My story is simple.........
I was raised like many of you to go to college, get a degree and work for 30-50 years and retire with a gold watch and a turkey.
You're probably wondering about the turkey right, well they don't give those out anymore, you GET NOTHING these days for all your years of faithful service, not even for Thanksgiving.
I realized at 22 years old that the mundane routine was not for me.
I was like you, wanting to better myself, change my mind set and improve my financial situation DRASTICALLY. I needed to make a change and commit to getting the things out of life I always dreamed of.
I have a family that I love that depend on me and I got fed up with companies trying to dictate to me how much I was worth and what I would be able to expose my family to. I needed to surround myself with proven winners in the game of Marketing, on the regular world and online....
Then finally learn how to make an offline business work, but I knew that the future of business was the web. So, I put my mind to learn everything I can about it. I have paid thousands of dollars trying to figure out how to become successful without much success. (Sound familiar)
After years of trying different things, I have Finally found PROVEN Leaders and have paid THOUSANDS to get into their inner circle to learn how they became 7 figure yearly earners.
My Passion is to help and give people like yourself the same opportunities I had to learn from the BEST in the industry. However, everyone is not privileged to the information, tools and trainings, but since I have access to this information, YOU want to be a part of this blog family.
I DO respect your time and will only post and provide you through my coaching, products, and services meaningful material. Also, This will probably be the Longest post you will read from me, that will not have much to learn from. Yaaaaayyyy!! :o)
What you can expect from me is adding real value to your life from a development stand point as well as business and marketing development. You will be getting real hands on tools, some FREE and some recommended for purchase and anything I can get my hands on that I feel will help you on your journey to success.
I will not try to sell or expose you to all the latest and greatest in this blog and I will not flood your RSS readers or emails with a lot of needless content.
Only the tools and trainings I personally use for personal development and tools to generate income that will be offered to you.
If I share a product with you in this site, HINT, HINT, it is a proven tool for you to implement in your business. All I ask is that you use what applies to you and pass on the information to someone it can help if it can not help you.
Thank you again for visiting, and for taking the time to read the content in this small site. I wish you all the success that you deserve!
Luis E Galarza,
Email and Social Marketing Specialist.
Learn how to successfully build a list of hot email leads!
Connect with me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry®
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.