Friday, October 21, 2011
Free Website Monitoring Service You Should Be Using
Every serious online or offline entrepreneur needs to use a reliable free or paid Internet and website monitoring tool or service that can help you keep a close eye on your blog or site performance. I'm not talking about web traffic tracking tools that tell you how many visitors your site gets, where they come from, etc., what I'm talking about is a tool that will tell you if you site is down, or is loading to slow, and much more.
What I'm talking about is a web based service that take the worry of website monitoring out of your hands!
I found one that is actually offering a free version of this service at InternetSupervision.
The guys at Internet Supervision (http://internetsupervision.com) can monitor all the components that assure you of the proper availability and performance of your website and its services and will alert you by e-mail, phone, text or voice messaging depending on the depth of your service plan.
The 'Free Website Monitoring' plan will check one HTTP service and send you notifications by email, and you are welcome to upgrade to any of the paid plans anytime.
They have two paid plans one for $5.95 per month and the second one for $15.00 per month, with the second having the ability to monitor your PPC ad campaigns as well.
So, don't let all your actions and effort to go in the trash by keeping an eye on your web properties, this way you will avoid throwing your web marketing in the air.
Happy Friday Everyone...
Web Marketing In Leominster MA Specialist.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.