Sunday, December 05, 2010
Internet Branding Has Changed But...
Branding is probably the most crucial piece of any business and marketing plan. Donald J. Trump in one of his quotes he said "You can write a great book but if you don't promote it then it will never be read".
Branding gives you something to promote that draws people to you. People are crazy about celebrities not because they represent the best aspect of character but because of the brand identity that's associated with them.
Make sure your brand and your Internet marketing massage are saying the same. The last thing your want is to confuse your audience and push them right to your competitors.
Keep it focus and easy to understand!
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Tweet me about this at:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.