Monday, November 01, 2010
Building a multi-million dollar blog webinar by Shoemoney
In this presentation he showed how he built a blog that has brought in over 2 million dollars. Yes, that's's right, 2 big ones... That's what some of the top "A" list bloggers make.
Jeremy Shoemaker is the owner and CEO of the Shoemoney blog, one of the best marketing blogs on the web.
I guess blogworld (the owner of the license) is not putting the videos up or is going to charge for them so instead Jeremy thought he would just do it as a webinar and answer YOUR questions live, which I think is awesome.
Its scheduled for 2pm to 3pm CST but as most of his live sessions he expects it to go longer with Q&A.
There is only 1,000 spots available (limitation of goto webinar).
Go here to register now:
Don't miss the chance to be coach by Shoemoney himself!
To your success,
Luis E Galarza,
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Complementary list building ebook and course:
Follow me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.