Join us for this event on November 16 which is host by my friend Daniel Hall.
Why to publish it in this ebook reader?
Well, one way to maximize profits, your content should be published in as many different formats as possible including on Amazon's Kindle.
In this webinar event we will show you EVERYTHING you need to get international distribution for your content as an ebook on Amazon's Kindle.
And here's the kicker... you can publish on Kindle without spending a dime to do it!
Why is this so important?
Jeff Bezos recently announced that for every 100 hardcover books Amazon is selling it sells 143 Kindle ebooks.
What a shocking, revealing, and awesome stat!
You need to be riding this trend... and in this no-holds barred complimentary webinar you'll discover exactly how to:
* Get an Amazon Digital Text Platform account so you can start publishing immediately.
* Use material already on your hard drive to create your first Kindle infoproduct.
* Quickly making an attractive digital cover.
* Step by steps instructions in publishing your first digital infoproduct.
* Information products pricing strategies so you squeeze the most profit out of each title.
* You will be able to do all of this without spending a dime.
* Plus much, much more...
Their promise: You'll be able to publish your first Amazon Kindle book the night of the webinar. Yes, Daniel will talk about his Real Fast Book program but only AFTER he delivers on his promise.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now... http://www.AttendThisWorkshop.com/111610
Title: Publish an Ebook Today Using Amazon's Kindle - Complete Step-By-Step.
Event Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010.
Time: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST.
We can't wait to show this...
I really am quite excited about letting you know about this free webinar that will show how you can publish your first Kindle ebook on Tuesday (today) night, November 16, 2010.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: http://www.AttendThisWorkshop.com/111610
To your publishing success,
Luis E Galarza,
Online Marketing Specialist.
Learn How To Build A Responsive Email List:
Follow me to connect on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile