Just like any other manual advertising exchange you can use it for three different proposes:
1. Get some brand exposure.
2. Generate targeted traffic to your site or blog.
3. To build a list of quality leads.
But, just like those first three are the right ways to use these tools, there are a few not recommended or not as good as those first ones.
Bad Strategies to Avoid.
Here some of the thing you should avoid because it doesn't work as good as you would like:
- Don't promote affiliate programs or MLM directly.
- Don't use the same ad copy for every ad.
- Don't create campaigns without the proper tracking system.
- Use split testing and tracking to develop better promotions.
- Direct visitors to your sites not affiliates links.
- Capture your visitors information and build a data list of hot prospects.
Here is the video to learn how to use this simple tool with ease:
Hope you enjoy the video, I will try to find more useful ones or make my own ones to keep help you learn easy and fast!... Give TrafficSwarm a try!...
- Free List Building Bullet Report.
- Step-By-Step Guide To Selling Online.
- Web Traffic Machines.
To your success,
Luis Galarza, Internet Marketing Consultant In Massachusetts.
Proud member of the Internet Entrepreneurs Club.
Sharing is caring...