Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Good News 2010 Holiday Sales Are Up
Black Friday marketing events alone brought in a $45 billion in total sales, online and offline. You need to be ready to claim a piece of the billions that consumers and businesses will spend on Christmas and New Years events.
Here is how the U.S. Holiday shopping compares with previous years so far (2000-2010. Amounts are in billions):
- 2000 - $352.2.
- 2001 - $364.1.
- 2002 - $368.8.
- 2003 - $386.3.
- 2004 - $409.1.
- 2005 - $431.5.
- 2006 - $444.7.
- 2007 - $452.8.
- 2008 - $435.2.
- 2009 - $437.
- 2010 - $447.1.
Source: National Retail Federation & U.S. Department of Commerce.
The last amount is an estimate that is actually in the right path to be met.
Don't forget to plan some marketing and promotion campaigns for pre-holiday sales. Remember that most people will spend on presents before Christmas. Is your chance to increase your income and get a great 2011 start!
Luis E Galarza.
Internet Business & Marketing Specialist.
The best campaign is in email format, learn how to build a list of leads today!
Tweet with me at:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.