Saturday, November 19, 2011
2011 .Info Domain Name Awards Can Grant You $10,000
Yes, your '.info' domain name website can help you win $10,000. Is just like getting pay for your thoughts! The 2011 .info Awards is giving away 10 grants to the winner. All you have to do is have this year's best .INFO website or blog. It's their way to celebrate ten awesome years of the top level domain name success.
The competition is open to anyone whit a good .INFO site in any country!
Just head to www.info-awards.info to learn more about the competition rules and submit your site right away. Entry period still open, it started on November 7th and it will end on the 24th, 2011. The finalists will be selected by a panel of web and digital business experts, and the winner will be chosen by popular vote. Voting period will be on December 5th till the 13th. They should have one for mobile websites too, don't you think?
So hurry, you never know, you might have the site with the potential to help you take the prize home!
Local Online Marketing Specialist.
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.