Friday, November 12, 2010
In Online Marketing Knowledge Is NOT Power
Be honest with yourself and tell me how many books, tapes, and seminars have you gained knowledge from? How many of those have you actually gone out and applied the principles you learned? For many of you the answer will be, very little or nothing at all.
Most people have attempted a few of the strategies, but the biggest challenge is many of the trainers out there are teaching things that are hard for people to apply.
What do you focus your energy on?
What should you just totally ignore?
What if you ignore the good stuff and focus on the wrong stuff? That could be a total disaster.
A lot of people say that knowledge is power. That's wrong. The power only comes from applied knowledge with true focus. Don Standard shares how he learned this concept through Success In Simple Steps.
How to focus on youtube:
Are you ready to understand the power of focus? Are you ready to plug into some of the most cutting edge training that isn't being taught by most of the leaders in the industry yet is causing those who apply this knowledge to reach new levels of success?
If so, then you'll want to watch Anthony Robins video too – just go to the link above and enjoy the presentation.
To Your Success,
Luis E Galarza,
Online Marketing Specialist.
Learn how to focus your efforts on Email List Building:
Follow me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.