Friday, October 29, 2010
Neat Video Shows How To Protect Your Affiliate Links
This technique is also called "Link Cloaking"!
Don't let a low life person steal your hard working profits... If you started the sales process between a consumer and a merchant you should get credit for your efforts.
Come on, we know that affiliate marketing is not as easy as before. The industry now have a very fearless competition arm with all type of strategies and gadgets. So, the last thing you need is to get rob by a not gooder!
Well, my friends from Guarantee Online Success put together a great video that shows how exactly your can cloak your referral URLs (no opt-in needed).
Enjoy This Tutorial..
How To Hide Your Link From Affiliate Theives!
Please let me know if like the video. And if you have any question don't hesitate to drop a comment below!
Luis E Galarza,
Internet Marketing Specialist.
Learn List Building The Right way:
Follow me on Twitter:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.