Wednesday, December 01, 2010
5 Simple Email List Building Tactics
In general, you will always want to be advertising in some fashion or another. Here are a few email marketing tips (most of them free) for getting subscribers opt in for your AutoResponders:
Here are 5 top tactics:
1. Add a Sign-Up Form on Each Page of Your Site or Blog - Be sure to remember this basic concept. Sign-up opportunities should be ubiquitous throughout your site.
2. Promote Benefits on the Sign-Up Page in bullet point format - Enhance subscription value with sample emails, testimonials and strong call to action copy.
3. Offer Opt-In Incentives or giveaways - Incentives like ebooks, email courses, discounts and special reports, significantly increase conversion rates.
4. Optimize Your Site for Search Engine Ranking - Optimize current and archived newsletters for search engines to increase traffic and targeted subscriptions.
5. Pay for Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising Services and Promote Your lead capture Landing Page - If you pay for search services like Google AdWords be sure to include email subscription information on the landing page. Also, if you are on low budget promote your ad across the content network not on the search results. Another great PPC services are Facebook, Yahoo, and MSN Ad Center (Bing).
For a complete course specially for newbies download:
For advanced List Building Marketing go to:
* Email Strategies Explained.
* List Profit System.
Remember whatever you do always analyze your results to see what works better.
To your success,
Luis E Galarza,
Web & Email Marketing Specialist.
Tweet me at:
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.
By H. Jackson Brown Jr.