Saturday, June 20, 2009

Increase Email Click Through: Avoid Distractions

By Luis Galarza - List Building.

New Email Promotion Conversion Research Shows How To Boost Your Click Through Rate!



I was thinking to put this article in my new free Internet marketing magazine that will be providing up to date information for affiliates and web publishers from me and a few top online experts (Magazine will is schedule to launch in July 4th 2009), but I though this research needs to be exposed to my readers so you can get the most out of your email campaigns starting today!

I know many people charge entrepreneurs for information that involved time, research, and usually a lot of money...

I think success bounce back to yourself when you decide to help others get to where you are fro free. That's why I provide free small business and marketing consultation in Leominster, Massachusetts, my local town.

Is about paying forward... Sharing your success with others.

Is that a recipe to success, I don't know... But, is makes me feel great helping others without asking anything in return!



Click Focus.

I'm not saying this as a warning for you to keep you focus on the campaign conversions, which you should from start. What I mean with this is that you need to keep your message focus on only one link, the promotional link, the one that is going to take your subscriber to the sales page.

This single strategy boost our click-through 33% which is a big jump in your sales and leads from one single sales letter.
Did you know that some industries have email click through rates of over 100%!



How you do this?

By using some easy secrets of testing creative email sales promos.

1. Simple, just avoid putting a list of your websites at the end of a promotional message. You need to make your readers clicking decision easier, by keeping the their attention to your promo link.


2. Add your company information at the end of each email promotion with the link to your main site, not to each product or sites you have. Is OK to put the contact information of your business, but on a sales pitch message is better to make it short. You can use something like:
  • Company name.
  • Physical Address.
  • Phone number.
  • Main site or blog.
  • Twitter profile.
  • And another profile like Facebook, Myspace, Linkedin, etc..


3. Leave at least 10 to 15 space lines between your sales copy and your company information to keep your readers eyes on the main link and full attention to the sales pitch.


4. Keep you "Call To Action" to a minimum... We, actually tested that by adding only two links, one at the end of the sales letter and the other one at the end of the "PS." message make more subscribers acting on the promo than when we use 3 or more "Call To Action's".


There is other things we discover, but I going to leave those tips for the magazine. Don't worry it will be available for download the 4th of July, as an Independence Day gift from me to you.

These campaigns tips work well for your own product or affiliate marketing mentions.


Warning!

Now there is one thing that can kill your responses even if you use all this process very well, and that is the use of poor sales copy. I know, is not that easy, but you know that what makes sales is good copy. One thing you can do if you don't have the money to hire a professional copyrighter is write many versions of your message and then have it check by friends or business partners.

To get unlimited advice "on how to boost email promotion results" visit the IE Club.


Recommended Resources.

- Email Strategies Explained.
- List Profit System.


Don't forget to apply split testing techniques to track the results of each message. This way you can tweak to improve responses.

To your success,

Luis Galarza, Internet Marketing Consultant In Massachusetts.


Blerp Me

or

Share this article with this button..
Increase Email Click Through: Avoid DistractionsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

8 comments:

Sandeep said...

May be changing the subject matter of mails helps in getting clients.

Luis Galarza said...

True, in subject we try 500 different ones... And I can tell you that the most powerful ones or with high open rate were three kind..

A quick tip to increase your open rate is by adding sense of curiosity into the subject line or headline.

Thank for sharing your tip Sandeep and for stopping by..

Yours truly,

Luis Galarza,
Internet Marketing Consultant.

Follow me on Twitter and will follow back!



.

Leominster And Fitchburg MA News said...

Luis great tips again... Like always my friend. I want to said that I going to take your advice and take my blogs to the next level using your viral over promotion strategies which are very effective, at least thats what Mark told me, he was with me in the seminar 2 month ago..

He already seeing great results..

So, I'll be starting getting subscribers to a newsletter and a few other things.

Thank you so much LG

Ramon Ramirez


.

Fernando T. said...

Increasing the response of my email marketing campaign is very important, thank you for those great tips...

Are this tips useful for publishers sending solo ads to other ezine subscribers?

Fernando T.

.

Luis Galarza said...

Hi Fernando, thank you for dropping by and for the good comment!

Yes, we use those techniques on solo ads and are success rate was very high...

Yes give it a try... It works!


Yours truly,

Luis Galarza,
Internet Marketing Consultant.

Follow me on Twitter and I will follow back!


.

Luis Galarza said...

Ramon, I'm glad everything is working very good for you and Mark. You know you can call me anytime if you have any question at 978.425.1422.

Keep the good work!

Yours truly,

Luis Galarza,
Internet Marketing Consultant.

Follow me on Twitter and I will follow back!



.

Gory B said...

I'm a complete beginner to email marketing and I have a big hole in my knowledge..

Can you please tell me the difference between click through rate and open rate, and how in heaven can I track these two elements?

THank you...


Gory B.

Donald said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Success Quote

1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.

2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.

3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.

5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.

6. Be generous.

7. Have a grateful heart.

8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.

9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.

10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.

11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.

12. Commit yourself to quality.

13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationship with people you love and respect.

14. Be loyal.

15. Be honest.

16. Be a self-starter.

17. Be decisive even it it means you'll sometimes be wrong.

18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.

19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did.

20. Take good care of those you love.

21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud.


By H. Jackson Brown Jr.