affiliates and web publishers from me and a few top online experts (Magazine will is schedule to launch in July 4th 2009), but I though this research needs to be exposed to my readers so you can get the most out of your email campaigns starting today!
I know many people charge entrepreneurs for information that involved time, research, and usually a lot of money...
I think success bounce back to yourself when you decide to help others get to where you are fro free. That's why I provide free small business and marketing consultation in Leominster, Massachusetts, my local town.
Is about paying forward... Sharing your success with others.
Is that a recipe to success, I don't know... But, is makes me feel great helping others without asking anything in return!
I'm not saying this as a warning for you to keep you focus on the campaign conversions, which you should from start. What I mean with this is that you need to keep your message focus on only one link, the promotional link, the one that is going to take your subscriber to the sales page.
This single strategy boost our click-through 33% which is a big jump in your sales and leads from one single sales letter.
Did you know that some industries have email click through rates of over 100%!
How you do this?
By using some easy secrets of testing creative email sales promos.
1. Simple, just avoid putting a list of your websites at the end of a promotional message. You need to make your readers clicking decision easier, by keeping the their attention to your promo link.
2. Add your company information at the end of each email promotion with the link to your main site, not to each product or sites you have. Is OK to put the contact information of your business, but on a sales pitch message is better to make it short. You can use something like:
- Company name.
- Physical Address.
- Phone number.
- Main site or blog.
- Twitter profile.
- And another profile like Facebook, Myspace, Linkedin, etc..
3. Leave at least 10 to 15 space lines between your sales copy and your company information to keep your readers eyes on the main link and full attention to the sales pitch.
4. Keep you "Call To Action" to a minimum... We, actually tested that by adding only two links, one at the end of the sales letter and the other one at the end of the "PS." message make more subscribers acting on the promo than when we use 3 or more "Call To Action's".
There is other things we discover, but I going to leave those tips for the magazine. Don't worry it will be available for download the 4th of July, as an Independence Day gift from me to you.
These campaigns tips work well for your own product or affiliate marketing mentions.
Now there is one thing that can kill your responses even if you use all this process very well, and that is the use of poor sales copy. I know, is not that easy, but you know that what makes sales is good copy. One thing you can do if you don't have the money to hire a professional copyrighter is write many versions of your message and then have it check by friends or business partners.
- Email Strategies Explained.
- List Profit System.
To your success,
Share this article with this button..