Works For Dell... Putting A Sense Of Urgency In Your Internet Marketing Can Help You Increase Traffic And Sales Instanly!
If you ever seen a Dell online or offline advertising, you will notice that their ads are design to make you click or call now to make a purchase on a small period of time, that if you want to get the awesome deal they are offering. If you find the way to add urgency in your online promotions you can expect to create instant response, and instant response for an Internet marketer means three things:
- More Targeted Traffic.
- More Hot Leads.
- More Instant and Future Sales.
Creating Sense Of Urgency.
All those coupons, discounts, and special offers that you see and receive everyday is not nothing else than a promotional program on action.
Promotion are simple marketing strategies design to increase sales fast. In the case of Dell they use short time sales promotions to make sure that when the targeted audience see the ad they know they need to act fast, they will even write down the ad information which will include the company name and contact info... when your ads gets people to do that you have a winner promotional program, that will give you positive responses and more brand awareness.
"Promotions Work Because Most People Like Free Rides".
"Promotion Have The Power To Turn Regular Advertising Into Response Based Advertising". By Luis Galarza :).
Some of the promotions you can use are:
- Free incentives.
On the web you can use promotions in different ways targeting many objectives, it all depends of what you want to achieve with each promotional campaign, and what steps you want people to take in order to gain access to your offers.
* You can create or buy the right to a few ebooks and use them to as your marketing tool for list building by giving away the reports to new email opt-ins.
* You can offer a good discount on one of your main products only if people make their purchase by a set date. Dell use the power of expiration dates promotions to make a huge amount of daily sales, and you can too.
* You can advertise a free report, free demo, or free trial of your product or service to gain a good amount of hot leads for instant upgrades and future sales from follow ups.
* Not everything have to be free specially if what you're selling is a physical product, you can do what my friend Derek Gehl does with some of their top product, they offer a really inexpensive trial offer of the full product or service, and let the good sell itself.
Online promotions work just like offline ones, a good marketing plan can help have the best ROI or return of investment from each advertising campaign, remember that you need to find the way to turn your ads into instant response based ads.
Here are a few tips for beginners:
1.- Write call to action ads.
2.- Use text ads for better conversions.
3.- If using banners or any type of display ads, use text for your message.
4.- Brand your display ads and PPC with your company name and URL.
5.- Brand your landing pages (lead capture pages too) with your company name, your name, and main URL.
6.- Avoid exit links on your landing pages.
7.- Use a different landing page per promotion campaign.
8.- Test both short and long term expiration date discounts.
Did you ever use any type of online promotions to increase traffic and sales? Can you please share it with us your story, just use the comments link or box below, thanks.
- Guerrilla Marketing On Steroids. By Jay Levinson.
- Email Strategies Explained. Save $150 right now.
- Search Marketing Lab. Updated daily.
- Insider Secrets To Marketing Your Business Online. New Version.
To learn how you can be part of an online association full with Internet business experts and advisers for less than 4 dollars, visit the Internet Entrepreneurs Club.
In Conclusion: If you are selling products online I recommend you to start with coupons and special discounts with short expiration dates, also apply good testing and tracking techniques to know which campaign deliver the best conversions and drop the ones with really low response rates.
To your success,
Luis Galarza, Internet Marketing Consultant Massachusetts.